Reviews for Return to Soul Society
love toshiro dragon chapter 22 . 9/11/2014
When r u going to finish this story? I really love it and I want to know what happens! Please update soon!? XD
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 22 . 3/24/2013
OH. MY. GOD. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I wish you could continue... but anyways. AWESOME STORY! If it's possible, I can't wait for more! o
ralthron chapter 11 . 2/26/2012
great story, but i will say cuting the chapters shorter and leaveing it unfinished is ... discouraged

ulquorra! - (T_T) *gasp* you should totaly give ulquorra a cameo 0_0
Wenxi chapter 22 . 11/24/2011
Please update. I don't know whether I should like Aizen or not anymore! It's so sad! I thought he was a good guy! This story's getting really good though. I ant wait to see the twins in action. Great job!
muzikchic4eva chapter 22 . 10/3/2011
please update this soon! the story's awesome!

i really am wondering what heikichi's motives are... because whatever it is, it's making him seem very aizen-like..

but then what if whatever he told shiro was an illusion from his zanpaktou? because in shiro's previous life, hitsugaya was under kyoka suigetsu's influence..

please update soon!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/29/2011
Plz plz plz plz plz continue this story soon! '_' I swear this story and reincarnation are the best stories ever!
arraaaaaagh chapter 22 . 5/13/2011
hurry up hurry up ive been waithing for chapter 23 forever agggh the pain is to much
masterbroly chapter 22 . 12/1/2010
When are you going to continue? It was getting good.
hitsugayataichoda chapter 22 . 10/22/2010
Please continue this story its really good
XienRue chapter 22 . 10/9/2010
Actually I have read this for sometimes but I don't remember whether I have reviewed it or not _

I am VERY glad to see so many update even though the chapter length has shortened. Hope I will see next chapter soon.
strawberry.fishcakes chapter 22 . 10/9/2010
heikichi is evil?

O_O
number1animefreak chapter 22 . 10/8/2010
No shirou return to normal! Don't fall into the darkness!

Heikichi seems so evil(T_T)
nequam-tenshi chapter 22 . 10/8/2010
I wonder why his inner Aizen has not awaken?
Lady Queria chapter 21 . 9/13/2010
well hitsu has dealt with arrancar released forms so shiro in his icy blackness should be able to handle it... not to mention he is the main character and you wouldn't dare kill him off... again. *sigh* maybe you would. _ probably not!

lq
number1animefreak chapter 21 . 9/5/2010
Heikichi if you don't want Solara to die you might want to show up with the twins in tow and imeadiately hand them over then quickly vanish before shiro can chase you; only to return when he calms down... actually please wait til Solara is dead then do that