Reviews for The Daughter Of Gold Roger
BubblesDoujinshi chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
OKAY! TO THOSE MOTHER FUCKING FLAMING BITCHES (notyouflameprincessandhiutsu) YOU ARE ALL PISSING ME TO THE CORE WITH YOUR SHITTY LITTLE CRAPPY FLAMES THAT WE AUTHORS GIVE A FUCKING DAMN ABOUT THAT AND SINCE BUBBS IS WITH BLOSSY AND HIU IM IN CHARGE WITH HER HALF ASSED COMPUTER GUESS WHO THIS IS? BUTTERCUP! IMMA GET MY ASS HANDED TO ME BY BUBBS IF SHE SAW ME GETTING ALL SHITTY FROM YOUR CRAPPY FLAMES THAT DOES NOTHING BUT PISS MY ASS SO PLEASE SHUT UP AND JUST PRESS THE BACK IF YOU STILL WANT PEOPLE TO READ YOUR FUCKING STORIES OKAY? NOW PLS SHUT UP AND BE A FUCKING GOOD AUTHOR KAY?
THIS IS BUTTERCUP/KAORU AND MIYAKO/BUBBS JUST WENT IN AND SAW THIS BYE NOW AND STOP BEINGALL SHITTY ABOUT YOU PEOPLE WHO DOESNT HAVE A LIFE AND DOES CRAPPYTHINGS LIKEFLAMES SO BUBYE NOW ASSHOLES LOVETHE STORY GIRL AND HATE THE FUCKING PEOPLE WHO MAKE FLAMES BY THEYRE SHIT AND ASS O:-)
BUTTERCUP OUT!
devildog452 chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Maybe you could remake this story better. I could tell you a great idea I had in mind if your interested because I think you'll like it.
Red chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
The story was great, Oi, don't let those jake asses let you down, there just mean people to hard to please, and to the flamers i'm flaming you back fuckers! YOU guys should stop writing your shit lode of a story and get your little asses out of here you hear me? Good, but sorry Auther for the langered there, but anyway the story was great hope you contion this at some other point. Red over and out.
Marnie Wolffe chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Dang, I love this story its a shame its been discontinued. I love One Piece n Zolo is one cool character
violentyetawesome chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Listen up. You need to continue this.

Newsflash: EVERYONE at SOME POINT in their writing life gets flames. You know what I do? I make marshmellows with them.

Too many people like this story for you to just stop. I've gotten a story that I only got 1 GOOD review. Just delete the flames and keep it moving.

To the flamers: GET A LIFE! Gosh, this is how people get killed by angry writers that you flamed.

P.S. ( To the flamers: If you flame, can you give them to me? I need some more marshmellows.)
Miyu the Fangirl chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Okay it's good but not that believable, if you correct some of the facts and unbelievable parts it would be pretty good.

ps. I am NOT hating, just some advice since it is a good start and needs a little editing.
Luffy95 chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
I thought it was good! w33
AlaskasFrostyAngel chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
hey i liked this alot... and guys consturctive critisim is great and all but theres no need to berate her just beacuse its sounded a little mary-sue ish. To the author if you want help developing your charas pm me
x.charms chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
u know, if you actually like your story you shuldnt stop jus coz ppl dont like it, u shuld consider their critiques and mayb change a few things, but dont give up!
irenia chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
Please dont stop because of only 2 haters. the rest actually liked it and will feel pain because you do this.
NovaG6 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
The fuck is this.

Made of fail, Mary-Sueish character, unbelievable plotlines, and even with an extreme dose of 'suspension-of-disbelief' this story does not make my cut.

Good luck on your next stories, but this is crap.
IResurrectedThisRock chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Look, we really don't need another Mary Sue, Little Miss Perfect OC Story here. Like... at all. Seriously, no one gives a damn about your little fantasy coming to "life" with a Straw Hat character. And I know this isn't a Mary Sue story, mainly because YOU'RE NOT AS PERFECT AS WINTRA CHICK!

Stop typing, stop writing, and leave your love life out of Fanfiction. I might be being mean, but so many of us are thinking it when we read the damn summary/post.

PS. Gol D. Roger has a kid, his name is ACE! (Duh!)
Nitrea chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
OMGOSH! That was AWESMAZING! I absolutely Positively Exasperatingly LOVE THE STORY! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

-Love Nitrea ;)
silverblood13 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
hehe cool.
Shibo26 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
hm sounds sorta okish...it seems a bit to the mary sueish side, but that's ok cause it's just the begining. This could be a pretty good story, but you may want to devlop your character(forgot the name sorry) a little bit. But other wise it's ok I guess.