Reviews for Do Over
Alece chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Cute! Nice of you to provide closure, thanks :)
linelm chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Great sequel!
Cassandra Elise chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
I really admire how you manage to make House domestic but still so . . . House. :) My favorite example is House's reason to marry Cameron: because he wants everyone to know she belongs to him. I also enjoyed how cavalier House was acting when he was proposing. It was such a House thing to do: put on a facade of flippancy so he can't get hurt.

Nice work.
jeffhawke chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
Nice, thanks for the fluffiness, I kind of missed in the previous story.

Good writing, also.

Thanks again
TheMasterOfYourFate chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
I loved the story! It was really awesome because you wrote the sequel and house was'nt ooc like some stories make him to you write more.
little miss michelle chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
really great story! I love it! perfect ending!
g1rlanachron1sm chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
How sweet!
catgrl chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
WOW... That was a really good sequel... House and Cameron should

get married on the show...
ILoveHLaurie chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
And a perfect ending. Loved it. The proposal was VERY House indeed.

Fabulous.

ILoveHLaurie chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Aw, I'm so glad you did a sequel. That chapter was just perfect in everyway. I loved how he felt like he had to make it up to her. I just thought that was really sweet and caring - and also where they were looking at the photos and he was touching her like he'd longed to last time.

It was a re-do of their previous trip and I thought that was really clever.

All-I-need chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
Aw! This is just so cute! I love it!

And again, he used the same tactic as when asking her for a relationship.

"I thought we could do that thing, with the rings and the vows and the changing of your last name. What's that called again?"

"Marriage? You... you wanna get married?"

I LOVE it...thats so cute and absolutely hilarious! *laugh*

PLEASE write another sequel...House still hasnt figured out the baby-thing and I would simply love to read about it.

Isi )
Tortall101 chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
Aww - so sweet and very House like - I liked the pseudo flirting between Matt and House and House's decision to ignore the baby issue. Cameron was very in character I thought and this sorted out my reservations over Cameron and her Mum's relationship ending in the last story :)
CSI-IRELAND chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
loved it

will the rating be going up lol

cant wait for an update