Reviews for Five Times
Majestrix Stormbringer chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
LOL oh, poor Spock. I chuckled, winced, laughed, and chortled throughout and it was still hot! Thanks for writing!
Linstock chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Wonderful. I think Spock showed enviable restraint in not strangling the Captain when he was called to the bridge. LOL. Goreat work.
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
OMG what a lovely, steamy-hot, sexy and incredibly funny story. I find each time very clever and well writen. And I must admit I loved the idea of little Spock inspired by the asteroid shower to join Starfleet. Five Times And One For Luck ;-) What an inspired story you wrote.
bloodyblond chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Stories like yours are the exact reason I opened an account, simply so I could favorite it and easily come back and read it again and again.
Great job.
Jemima84 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
wow - cant decide which one should be my favorite because they are all very good!

great story!
Kittysnape chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Although i'm more a K/S fan (don't growl at me :P)

i really liked this fic. Its well written, cute and it has Spock in it :P

great work!

AdelphaHighbrow chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Fabulous. Well written Spock. I loved the tense you wrote in, too. You did him justice. chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Kay, I haven't read het in ... years, probably... anyways, I haven't been tempted away from slash for quite a while and just wanted you to know that: this is very good. Very, very good. You've managed to seduce a hardcore slash fan into reading a het story! You are wonderful for writing this. Thank you :)
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
That was very clever and very, very well written. I loved it! The story flowed smoothly from comedy to romance - wonderful job!
Hepburn chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Very sexy, very funny (in parts) and very cute! :)
Miss Button Madder chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
LAWLS, this was incredibly funny and immensely cute! You should write more! It was very, very, entertaining. ;D
Oponn chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This was amazing. I loved how your potrayed Spock and how he deals with his mornig problems. Hahah. It was very spot on, and well described.

Thank you, I've been looking for something like this. 3
writingrox12 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I liked this a lot. It was very nice. Not only was the story line good, but the format, grammar, spelling etc. of the story was good too.

A 10 out of ten. ]

Good job.

JAGNikJen chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This was a lovely afternoon delight.

Thanks for sharing.