Reviews for Old Taste
AbsoFuckingLutely4everTwilight chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
God I really hate u, u know!

*grrr* u HAD to end the chapter in the best part!

Gosh

Pls update I FLOVE this story! Edward
DeadlyThorns chapter 8 . 10/5/2010
I loved this story and cant wait for you to carry on.

Maybe the next chapter could be in Edwards pov ive missed him.

Please update soon.
J.DRAST chapter 8 . 9/3/2010
Hello. Cute story. Wish my high school would've took field trips like that. Thanks, Suzan Noerr
Wanda W chapter 8 . 8/25/2010
Aw! These two are so sweet and I was thrilled to get a notice that you'd updated. Though this was short, it got me back in the swing and very eager for more. I hope to see more soon. Keep up the good work!
amberdharvey chapter 9 . 7/7/2010
I would love to be your beta! I have never done it before but would love to! Tell me what I have to do!

Amber
storytime chapter 7 . 3/6/2010
very sweet

I just wish the chapters were longer and the scenes explored more.

I can't wait to read the next chapter.
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 7 . 3/4/2010
Awesome! cant wait for the next chapter...update soon
fallunder chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
cute

glad u r back on track w/ the story. I
jessie james chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Cool first chapter
storytime chapter 7 . 3/3/2010
I just found this story

I always read the last chapter first-loved this chapter, very sweet

great story idea.

I hope you update soon b/c I will be reading the previous chapters today
amberdharvey chapter 7 . 3/3/2010
Just found this story... really great! Not sure if I like the cliff hangers... mean!

LOL

Amber
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
awesome
Wanda W chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
This is a fun story idea. I look forward to the longer chapters and to seeing what unfolds. It was a relief to learn that Bella is aware that the guys are not being terribly sincere and she is not just a naive pushover. I'm very curious as to what will happen as Mike and Edward talk more and to hear more from Edward's pov, for example what Alice was saying to him that first day when Bella saw them over by his car. Again, the concept is engaging and while there a few little grammar issues I am really enjoying your writing and I definitely want to read more.

Wanda
J.DRAST chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
Hello. I'd say, Edward, is sitting next to her on the bus. How demeaning for him to have to ride a school bus, when he is used to his fancy ride to go everywhere in. Oh well. How nice of Charlie to worry by Bella and giving her the cell phone, and pepper spray? Let's just hope that she doesn't have to use it, the pepper spray I mean. Thanks. Suzan Noerr
BritLuvsHerTaylor chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
um let me guess shes sitting next to edward cullen! haha lub it cant wait 4 da next chapter! :D