Reviews for Pink Elephants
KHLegacy chapter 1 . 2/21
This was cute keep up the good work
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
OMG I love it! XD
Storybookwriter chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I honestly wish that was a pokemon show.
I would've recoreded it and would've token obvious pleasure in seeing Paul sick with pink elephants as hulluciations.
Who wouldn't? XD
emokitten anonym chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
i want some of that tylenol! except i would probably see red penguins instead. oh! you should make a story like this in reverse! you know like a sequal were ash is sick. ohhhh! the elephants can talk to ash and tell him about when they talked to paul! if you do make a story like that tell me. i'm on quizilla not here. im named missindifferent there. love your story!3 bye bye :3 mew!
Shinsi chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS STORY IS SOOOOOOO FUNNY! THANK U 4 MAKING ME STOP CRYING! ;3 and yes if I did own pokemon... comashipping would be real in real life! ;3 GO COMASHIPPING! ;p U R SUCH A EXELENTE WRITER!

I LOVE U! 3
knightofthewind15 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Oh my goodness, Ash and Paul are HILARIOUS! That was such a funny story! Good job!
MortalHeartImmortalSoul chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
No Paul. Outsmarting pink elephants is not weird at all. XD You should get the flu more often. Thiis was funny.
champcuute chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
All your stories amaze me! I may just have to watch all the animes you've written stories for just I can read more of your stories! Did you get the 'pink elephants' idea from Dumbo? Because that's what I thought of instantly after reading the title.
The Curly Flea chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Stop sign? What stop sign? Oh, Paul, you poor thing. I can imagine Ash doing this for someone, and providing his own body warmth was so sweet!

Very nice little story. :)
angel61991 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
lol this was so funny. 2 bad the pink elephants didnt have a freak out like they did in dumbo. that would have been hilarious, having paul seeing the pink elephants having a freak out.
Mandelene chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I loved it! I like how you kept Paul in character through most of the story, and how Ash (out of all others) coincidentely comes to help him out. Great job :D It's really unique
ahhhlexxus chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Haha that was a great story! Funny to especially Ash about the stop sign. It's a good story.
sekangel88 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I'd like a sequel where it tells how Paul takes the fact that Ash had told his friends that 'he simply slept with Paul'. That'd be a good fanfic to read!
Emily chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I was once an advanceshipper, then I started thinking comashipping was pretty cute, but this story has completely converted me... o.o AshxPaul forever! Super cute and super funny~ 3
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Wow. I love Ash's humour "Yeah, sure, you walked into that stop sign on purpose." And the crack. Oh, and "technicolour pachyderms". Nice.

Great oneshot!