Reviews for Pink Elephants
ChocoMeoka-Chan chapter 1 . 3/20
Ash, the oblivious kawaii 10 year old (probably should be older) boy. He slept with Paul, but not in the weird way... ash, one day learn to be be more ...understanding of these situations. Anyway, good story!
Isabella Royals chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
HAHA!awesome
KHLegacy chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
This was cute keep up the good work
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
OMG I love it! XD
Storybookwriter chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I honestly wish that was a pokemon show.
I would've recoreded it and would've token obvious pleasure in seeing Paul sick with pink elephants as hulluciations.
Who wouldn't? XD
emokitten anonym chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
i want some of that tylenol! except i would probably see red penguins instead. oh! you should make a story like this in reverse! you know like a sequal were ash is sick. ohhhh! the elephants can talk to ash and tell him about when they talked to paul! if you do make a story like that tell me. i'm on quizilla not here. im named missindifferent there. love your story!3 bye bye :3 mew!
Shinsi chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS STORY IS SOOOOOOO FUNNY! THANK U 4 MAKING ME STOP CRYING! ;3 and yes if I did own pokemon... comashipping would be real in real life! ;3 GO COMASHIPPING! ;p U R SUCH A EXELENTE WRITER!

I LOVE U! 3
knightofthewind15 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Oh my goodness, Ash and Paul are HILARIOUS! That was such a funny story! Good job!
MortalHeartImmortalSoul chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
No Paul. Outsmarting pink elephants is not weird at all. XD You should get the flu more often. Thiis was funny.
champcuute chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
All your stories amaze me! I may just have to watch all the animes you've written stories for just I can read more of your stories! Did you get the 'pink elephants' idea from Dumbo? Because that's what I thought of instantly after reading the title.
The Curly Flea chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Stop sign? What stop sign? Oh, Paul, you poor thing. I can imagine Ash doing this for someone, and providing his own body warmth was so sweet!

Very nice little story. :)
angel61991 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
lol this was so funny. 2 bad the pink elephants didnt have a freak out like they did in dumbo. that would have been hilarious, having paul seeing the pink elephants having a freak out.
Mandelene chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I loved it! I like how you kept Paul in character through most of the story, and how Ash (out of all others) coincidentely comes to help him out. Great job :D It's really unique
Heeeeeeeize chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Haha that was a great story! Funny to especially Ash about the stop sign. It's a good story.
sekangel88 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I'd like a sequel where it tells how Paul takes the fact that Ash had told his friends that 'he simply slept with Paul'. That'd be a good fanfic to read!