Reviews for Gossip
Andrina Sparda chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This was fantastic! So clever and flows so well. It is awesome to hear from Sulu and Chekov :) Thank you for writing this. I think you should write more of these from other character's point of view!
Night Essence chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I love it. It's a nice tie-in to the Home story and it's interesting to see the progress of Kirk and Spock's relationship through the eyes of the rumor mill. I also have to say that I love Chekov and Sulu, so I'm glad that they got a story that was all about them and their friendship. As always, you're doing a wonderful job. But you really scared me when you said you were going to put Home on hiatis.
Dulzura Letal chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Absolutely hilarious !

One more!

D.L.
Mystikwriter chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
LOVED IT! Chekov and Sulu are so funny. This was awesome!
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I absolutely love these little stories that help to expand your 'Home' universe into something even more complex and fascinating. To view their story from all sides is just so wonderful!

I would think (if you have time, of course) that the view of Uhura and Bones would provide a lot of humor and fun for all of us... It would be brilliant of you to think about writing a little story from their point of view! XD
Sincosma chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Baha!

Side stories for the win.

:]

{a;a}
ShrineMaiden chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
LOL - Love Sulu (and his acting)! It's great to hear from him; awesome that you included this with your last chapter- Very cool. It was totally cute how Sulu admired Kirk, likening him to a character from his novels. Chekov's gossip-mongering is so much fun too! Thanks!
rocks and glass chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Very nice. A good point of view to come from and well written as such.
Ariii.chan chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This story is seriously fantastic. It had so many great lines that I was laughing my ass off at. You have no idea. I really loved that all the speculation about what Spock and Kirk were doing on shore leave were all plot lines that have been written. For some reason it was particularly hilarious and totally ingenious! Chekov's super fantastic speculation was hilarious too! He's totally voicing what so many of us have thought at at least one point. And I can totally see McCoy' face when he says "Don't. Ask." Totally priceless. Really. The story line of this was really great and I loved that even though Sulu and Chekov were so different they still got along. Fantastic job! Loved it!
LanceSkoggle chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
So. I totally LOVE, love love love, the fact that immediately after the 'wobbly seat' incident (love that you recreated that, btw) Chekov goes right on gossiping again. XD That was hilarious! Reprimand, shreprimand!

This was really charming. And I also loved that you showed us the "theatrical" moment. This was a nice way to defeat the obstacles you have with Home's 3rd person limited POV. You are, as always, a brilliant writer, and you are more than welcome to have the occasional hiccough or hiatus, although I prefer you do not. Haha.

Keep the stories coming! And I would also love more stories from different POV's like this that are in the Home universe. I think you have a sub-franchise on your hands! xD
juniper holly chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
my joy is boundless.
Catri Howlman-Carthaki spy chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This has greatly improved my mood...seeing as I just read thje latest chapter of Home. I am no longer so frantically worried, and now I must say: this was friggin awesome.

MOstly because it was hilarious. I particularly enjoyed Chekov's overactive imagination, mostly because it reminds me of myself, even though I am not as prone to gossip (and I actually like fiction).

Loved that offbeat summary:

“So… Mr. Spock has almost accidentally killed the keptan in a fit of jealous rage after the keptan attempted to two-time him with a beautiful alien, and only Dr. McCoy’s swift interwention has saved both of them because they are possessing a psychic bond and are needing each other to be breathing now?”

It capped the entire thing. It was...perfect.

And "interwention" made me grin.

Seeing as my nerves have settled...

mwa!
Sigrida chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
It was great! And so funny! I really loved Chekovs commentary...

I was wondering, if you could sometimes use the original russian version of Chekovs name? (It is Čechov, by the way...(like the famous dramatist)

Thanks for writing such a wonderful story...
schan chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
please never run out of ideas. ever.
Dream's Abyss chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Thank you for this little outtake. I was laughing the whole time. Chekov definitely needs a new hobby, or maybe just to tone down his imagination. I also like how you tied in a few bits of truth that popped up int the rumors. Even a broken clock is right 2 times in a day.
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »