Reviews for Gossip
Murf chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
OMG I LOVE THIS.

You pretty much hit every single stock K/S plot in Chekov's theories, and I love you for that.
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I did get a bit confused in the little fight. But, this story is so cute!
SylviaW1991 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
roflrofl! This made me laugh! There were a few instances where the scene would change without warning that would take me a moment to realize, so I'd suggest giving some warning

But other than that, it was great
Doni chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Loved the back and forth in this one.
the grene kni3t chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
That was very entertaining. I love Chekov the in-universe slash fan, and the comparison between Sulu's romances and Chekov's gossip is a nice touch.
csad21 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Oh gods, this is hilarious! I laughed through the whole of it.

Especially Chekov being a fan of wild guesses in general and conspiracy theories and love affair gossips in particular. And the explanation how the Sulu/Chekov friendship begins and progresses was cute too.

But you know, it may be because my brain isn't really working all that well at the moment with the the influence of the meds right now, but I really didn't get the whole thing with the Irri. What the heck was that all about? It confused me why the ruse was even necessary.

But anyway, a fun story. Loved it. :)
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Oh my God. That was AMAZING. XDDD These two are always so amusing when they interact, fanon/canon wise X3
Kiwee chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Ah, Chekov and Sulu as BFFs is amusing as all Hell to me (which reminds me-I need to read Home, which has been on my list for a very long time, but I haven't been able to find a long enough period of free time to do so, 'cause judging from the rest of your works, I'll start and be unable to stop until the end), especially Chekov as the gossip queen of the Enterprise. I love how his little theories come so close to the truth sometimes, and I love how these two bet about Jim and Spock. So cute, and so amusing.
Meg the fierce lady chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I am giggling with delight right now. So much glee. Teehee. Where do I start? Chekov is so adorable, Sulu is so ah, Je ne sais quoi. Loved getting to read Spock's "I am now using the Vulcan Death Grip." line again, that cracked me up so much. Great job!
goldenlilies chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
oh god that was possibly the funniest and the weirdest fic i have read i still can't stop giggling poor chekov his imagination will become wilder after having won a bet on

i loved it n look foward 2 your other fics n i loved home too do update soon i wanna know how spock got hurt
jasmine.mugwort chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
LOL! Oh this gave me the giggles! :) Cute cute cute
Silent Serendipity chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
A new perspective :) I quite enjoyed this, both because the back story it gives and just because it's quite cute :)
aomoa chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Oh man, I started laughing so hard at the part where Chekov said "Mr. Spock has almost accidentally killed the keptan in a fit of jealous rage after the keptan attempted to two-time him with a beautiful alien, and only Dr. McCoy's swift interwention has saved both of them because they are possessing a psychic bond and are needing each other to be breathing now" xD LMFAO I think I love you. Home and Brain Matter are utter gold, you know.

-Hana
Von chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
(Laughs)

Adorable!

When I first read Home, I thought these moments were Jim's crewnot liking him!
Melissa chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Hahaha oh man loved this short! I was snacking while reading and thats not a good idea when laughing. Great side-story!
197 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »