Reviews for Gossip
sunloathe chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
bahaha, i knew there had to be /something/ between chekov and sulu amidst all the goings-on on the ship! adorable and well-put. : D
Tia Paes chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Who would've thought that by the end of this fic, I would be proclaiming it as one of the best I have ever read. Fantastic.
Artemisia chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
...God I love this. xD There just aren't any words to describe how much. Your Chekov and Sulu are fantastic, and completely fit with their nu!versions. Wonderful work. I couldn't stop laughing the entire time. I can't wait for the third installment.

(And yes, I realize that this is the first and Speculation is the second. I'm actually posting this after rereading.)

Love!

-Artemisia
tag.0 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Have to say I love this one too; not only for the amount of humour contained within, but also because so many of what Sulu considers to be Chekov's *wilder* speculations are actual canon (or fanon) elements of TOS... ;)
StrawberryGreen chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
“So… Mr. Spock has almost accidentally killed the keptan in a fit of jealous rage after the keptan attempted to two-time him with a beautiful alien, and only Dr. McCoy’s swift interwention has saved both of them because they are possessing a psychic bond and are needing each other to be breathing now?” Chekov asked, blinking.

One word: Perfect.
Tani Barton chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I think I just died laughing. That was amazing!
FNCtheThird chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
*Squees!* I love gossipy Checkov!

And I'm glad I finally got to see Sulu's acting skills!
Henjin chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I love how Chekov somehow manages to be guessing right and I love how skeptical Sulu is of anything.

My favorite was the mating season bit just being thrown in there.

Excellent side story.
shadowninja-yuna chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I just adore Chekov... and Sulu :))
Spockhura chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
There should be more Sulu and Chekov fics ) Well written, interesting and in character.
MayukoSon chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Wonderful! I loved it even more than I thought I would! We even got some extra K/S moments, I remember wanting to see what went on during this time in the real story so I'm glad you got to write it here. And Sulu and Chekov have a hilarious friendship. This story made me happy! :D
Cheann de na thit chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
ehhehh funny, good friendship story, there's not that any aroud :)

xx
meek-bookworm chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Somehow I would think the ethics and regulations courses they are probably required to take would be considered training for the boring do nothing time that Sulu doesn't originally fill with gossip.

Chekov's theories are wonderful. So is the "...close enough".

Thanks for writing. I really am going to bed now.

mb
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
OMG! That was hilarious! I love your characterizations of Sulu and Chekov. And I'm so glad you filled us in on the scene where they initiate they're plan to save the aliens. It was interesting to see the perspectives of a third party. I wondered what other rumors were being said, and seeing Sulu and Chekov making bets and making up their own outlandish and suprsingly accurate assumptions was fun. Also, Chekov was suprisingly really cute as the die-hard gossip. Lol, these two are so cute! :D
GreenEyes7 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I am dead. This was seriously Sulu and Chekov being BFFs of ultimate glee! I need to run-off and read the sequel now. :D
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »