Reviews for Just Stop
Human chapter 4 . 2/24
Awesome story! I was so mad John AND Bobbi lied to Sam!
pipinheart chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
This was a nice piece. John and Bobby taking care of Dean.
Psycho33 chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
THis was a great back story to when Sam went to school, I really enjoyed it, thank you for sharing your work.
Zyanya chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
Just great...Awesome Bobby, thank you!
Blume chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
well, I can only say that...

...migraines don't sound fun.

:P

but aside from that, I liked you writting style, It's neither too heavy nor too lax (it tha tmeanas anything at all ;P) and it's kinda interesting to see what would a Winchester do durign and ilness, considering their line of work is sp physically demanding!

;)
HAMUCHA chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Aw, Where's the h/c between Dean and John? I want one. No, I want many! Touches, hugs, something, anything!
HAMUCHA chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Aww, poor John. And poor Dean.

I would want you to write what actually going on in that hotel room after the hunt though. Not only from Bobby's POV. I love h/c Dean/John.
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
What happened! What just happened? I got this fic searching for "migraineDean" but... I don't know. Did Dean has a headache or just in a bad mood? Or maybe he's sick with something else?
Samantha V chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
Quite like the migraine 'verse. Hope you continue it.
19931993dean chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
Great story...loved it. Wanted more at the end. I love a happy ending. However, great story~
blueballad chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Lol I can just imagine them squirting a water pistol at a demon.

Anyway, great story, you have the characters in the bag. ;)
flashster12 chapter 4 . 12/8/2009
This story was just heartbreaking. Especially that last bit. I just wanted to pull Dean into a hug. This line: "He had this irrational fear that they wanted to leave him behind and never come back." Was just perfect, exactly what I think Dean actually thinks (or thought).

So happy that you bought Sam in it. And when he called Bobby, I couldn't help but laugh a little.

Poor John, trying to hold everything together but just failing. And the guilt he feels for Dean.

And yay! Bobby. He's by far one of my fav characters. The way he feels like a dad to both boys - I just love. It's great to read about Bobby taking care of Dean.

I hope you write another part to this story. The first two were just fantastic, so I hope you write more soon :D.
Sasajataka chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Fantastic story- love the dean/sam AND the dean/john interactions. my dad does that neck massage thing to me and laughs because i fall asleep immediately :D and of course, fantastic dean angst and pushing himself-ness, poor baby :D Really love your John, i'm not usually a fan, but this one seems both genuine to the character and likably-dad-ish. 10 points dude!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
This was awesome! I'm looking forward to reading the third installment!

*hugs*

Mandy
irismay42 chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
Glad you managed to get back to this one! That was a really twisty turning ending - just when I thought I knew what was going to happen you threw something else in there! Sam's phone call to John was definitely a surprise! And I really liked you you worked that bit from Devil's Trap in about Bobby threatening John with a shotgun!

Well done on finishing!