Reviews for Fly Until the Last Piece Stops Spinning
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
These are all so hilarious and in-character. I love this series.
confuzzled-neko chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
Haha, lovign these so far! You write Vortex in a perfect mix of funny and crazy
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
I... I think that I should feel bad for how much I laughed at this. But I did - I laughed A LOT.
Tiamat1972 chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
Like the old saying goes... "Sometimes crazy works." rofl!

Why can I see Vortex milking this for vorn to come? :D
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
*snickers* oh my god, Vortex being Vortex is just priceless! You have definitely got his personality down perfectly x3

Awhe see Onslaught? Was it really that hard to congratulate our favourite chopper? hahaha
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Hahaha ok, I have never laughed so hard at Vortex's antics before in my life! I lov the idea of him assigning scripts to everyone for a battle xD hahaha and that last line just killed me!
Ayngel chapter 11 . 9/19/2011
This chapter is so cute - its so nice to see Vortex being the one who's OK to Swindle for a change!
Eerie Iri chapter 11 . 10/29/2010
Awww! How cute!
Eerie Iri chapter 10 . 10/29/2010
Eeesh. Poor Blades. Vortex is being a jealous fragger.
Eerie Iri chapter 9 . 10/29/2010
Poor Blast-Off. Vortex is gonna drive him crazy. XD
Eerie Iri chapter 8 . 10/29/2010
Awww, poor Vortex! gives him a hug
Eerie Iri chapter 7 . 10/29/2010
Oh yeah, let's blame the other guy. Like that'll really work. XD
Eerie Iri chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
Normally I'd feel sorry for Sideswipe, but he totally brought it on himself. XD
Eerie Iri chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
twitches convulsively

Once I got done reading this chapter an image of Vortex and Air Raid waltzing down the beach appeared in my mind. (Actual dancing, mind you.) While this song played through my head:

Vortex and Air Raid sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes spark-bonding, then comes Air Raid with the sparkling carriage!
Eerie Iri chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
Now boys, there's a REASON why you aren't supposed to mess around with wild animals. XD