Reviews for La Vie En Rose
Tallulah99 chapter 1 . 5/12
I have been hoping to find some French Kiss fanfic for *years*. I watched it again tonight and made another concerted effort and I'm so glad I did! This was exactly the sort of 'happily ever after' story I was hoping to find. It was so sweet and so perfect. Thank you so much!
D.D.B chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
OH. MY. GOSH.

This fic is such a delectable souffle of an epilogue to the movie I can't even describe it. It's juste parfait!

Kate and Luc's voices and their kids! Ohmygosh, they make such cute parents, and little Nic is so cute I can't breathe. Just like his Dad. Kate and Luc's conversation is wonderful and adorable. Their life which you describe not peaceful and perfect, but is *so* perfect for them...*happy sigh*

This is the epilogue to the movie I didn't know needed. Thankyouthankyou. I seriously love this fic.

Okay, I'm done squeeing. (I'm usually so excited about the fics I review that I can't give constructive criticism!)Do you write for any other fandoms? (You should totally write for Doctor Who...or Stargate.)
Tourmaline Shine chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Agh! Finally! I had been looking FOREVER to find a fic regarding this movie, gave up, then decided to look again, and voila! Seriously, it truly is my most favorite movie EVER (first saw it on AMC back in the spring of two thousand and three), and it's so underrated! Engaging, scrumptious, lovely, and the most ENDEARINGLY amusing movie ever, Meg and Kevin were so perfect in their roles. So thank you for writing this! Nicolas is adorable, and the classic Kate/Luc bantering is always priceless. _

My fave part - "Katie, Katie Katie Katie." Luc put his hands on her shoulders and she looked him in the eye.

"What?"

"You're hyphenating too many words."

LOL! Adorable. Simple as that. I've been wanting to write something for this movie myself, but as of late I think I'm coming to terms that I'm just more of a reader than a writer. But THANK YOU again many times for writing this. Such a nice surprise it was for me to find, a rather early birthday present. ;-D

-Haley
Bucky is too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
This is so adorable! You really got the voices down well for Kate and Luc, and I totally love the family dynamic you made xD

Brilliant idea, 3

(and d'aww *huggle* I toldja Luc was Love ,)

You should deffo write more of these!
Britney628 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Never seen this movie, but don't we all love those humorous family moments? That's the good thing about dads, they cover for you.
Meltalviel chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I love that movie.

This was very cute. You did a great job capturing the characters' personalities, even as changed as they are several years down the line.