Reviews for Where's Ireland?
Luzith chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
This is great. I would love if you would upload more. I am going to Ireland this summer, and it is great to hear someone's experiences (Even if they are somewhat fictional).
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Are you ever updating this story? I'm really liking it!
gaaraschick2010 chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
i really like this story so far! i hope you u[date soon!
crazy4jacksonrathbone chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
I love this story please update soon!
thinkb4uact chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
Edward is sweet to help Bella out with Jasper but hey in return he gets Alice so it works out. Japser gonna get pissy when he find out Bella fell asleep on Edwards bed?
Klafol5089 chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
Okay so I love Jasper as a bad boy! Your story is absolutely amazing! Uh oh did Bella and Edward fall asleep in his bed? That could certainly cause some problems. Love it! Please update soon!
Mrs.JWhitlock-Hale chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
i just found your story, and i am hooked in,usaully i do not go for AH, but this is good, i can not wait for more
Rowena Hill chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Love it! Update soon!
Southern.Hospitality.Love chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
i really like this story...i think jaz needs to show bella that he likes her though cuz that bad boy thing only works for a little bit.

i cant wait for more!
MistyPixieGal chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
I really want to see where this goes D I think you should continue lol It was an enjoyable read...the end of chap three left me wanting more Update when you can
thinkb4uact chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
Poor Edward he was just trying to be nice. Jasper is feeling jealous how cute. Poor bella those shoes are gonna get her into more trouble aren't they.
Jupiter's Magic chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! KEEP IT UP!
Wasabi-sama chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
Hahaha! Wow, Ed and Jasper sure are horny! XD

Besides the overzealous twins (it's not bad, but it is definitely noticeable (and slightly annoying) that all they're thinking about is getting the 2 girls in bed), the story is reallygood!

But you have to tell me which character is Rachel. :D I think it's Bella? Gah! I don't know! You could be either one. It's really well written but you might want to make your paragraphs a bit smaller at times - break up "long" descriptions (it's not bad by any means, it'll just be easier to read).

Stick to your real trip as much as you can! It's hilarious reading this knowing that it actually happened to you guys!
wizziewoo123 chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
im loving this story so far cant wait too read more! update soon!
thinkb4uact chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
I really liked what you have written. Can't wait to read more.