Reviews for Falling
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2017
Just gone through the comments and see Jeanne and the baby die so i take my last comment back because you have written and tony/Jeanne story you just put her in for some drama and then kills her off so i will no longer continue this story now
Guest chapter 5 . 10/14/2017
Awww yay finally a good Jeanne/Tony story at last because we all know they really did love each other and she treated him like he should of been because she loved him unlike stuoid ziva who only ever abused tony and bullied him so THANK YOU for righting a story about the REAL tony love storyline of ncis
StarfyreMaiden chapter 18 . 5/14/2017
Enjoyed even though it was sad.
Hells Bells chapter 18 . 9/18/2015
Really enjoyed this very sad though.
cindythechef chapter 18 . 9/10/2014
This story was seriously amazing. Tony whump and Papa Gibbs all my favorite things :)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 18 . 3/11/2012
"Yes, he made it clear he wanted to stay at NCIS." Jeanne smirked. "I'm ok with it. I don't like it, I'll be terrified that he'll get hurt again, but I'll deal with it."

"Good." Gibbs said. "He's like a son to me and I don't want to lose him."

"Well our baby is going to need a grandpa." Jeanne said with a grin. "Grandpa Gibbs has a nice ring to it." Awe so cute.

'm Abby and this is Jimmy." Abby said quickly introducing herself. "He is my Tony bear and you better not hurt him."

"I won't." Jeanne replied moving closer to Tony.

"It's ok Abby, everything is fine." Tony assured. Love Abby being protective over Tony. Just like Gibbs when he told her she better not take him away from NCIS or him.

AAhh I had tears when you killed the baby and Jeanne.

He woke a few times during the night when he thought he heard Tony. He went to check on him but found him fast asleep each time. So sweet just like when parents think they hear there baby cry.

I love Tony and Gibbs calling each other dad and son. It so fits them.

Nice way to end it.
Net Sparrow chapter 18 . 6/6/2010
There was a lot of physical and emotional tony-whump in this story, which I enjoyed to read. Most heartbreaking was that Jeanne and the baby died in Tonys arms as well as the funeral in the wheelchair. Good that Gibbs was there for him. Very well written, great work !
angeleyes46 chapter 18 . 4/22/2010
this story was great. everytime i read this story i always cry a little when i read chapter story
murraysmom chapter 18 . 12/6/2009
loved your story thank you
Hope06 chapter 18 . 7/16/2009
Absolutly amazing ending great job with this story
Hope06 chapter 14 . 7/16/2009
WOW great chapter love seeing how this is progressing

"“I’ll be with you most of the time and Ziva or McGee will be hiding in the closet or in the bathroom whenever I am not here.” Gibbs assured, “Don’t worry we’ve got your six.”

“That’s good to know.” Tony replied."

Great two lines because it is so true Gibbs would never put Tony in danger especailly right now
Stroma chapter 18 . 7/11/2009
An excellent story, can't wait to read your next one.
ncismom chapter 18 . 7/11/2009
Wow! Sorry it took me so long to catch up...my silly work computer block and I have to wait until the weekend before I get a chance to catch up on my faves. Anyway, may I say what a wonderful job that you did with this story; I especially loved the father/son relationship between Gibbs and Tony...I'm such a sucker for papa bear Gibbs! Great job and I can't wait until your next story!
miss wizard of oz chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
Saddest thing ever! Can't believe you killed Jeanne and the baby :( Wasn't really a fan of Jeanne in the first place, but you made her compelling here
Murgy31 chapter 18 . 7/5/2009
I absolutely loved this story! It was beautifully written. I can't wait to see what you come up with next...