Reviews for Time Out
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Îíïíïîïîīîïíîìî
Redline57 chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
This was good. Its slow developing, which makes waiting for updates agonizing, but I'm anxiously awaiting more! Nice job and I hope you update soon! I gotta know whats gonna happen.
TeardropxMiles chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I really like how you follow up on Tick Tick Tick and making it intresting to read how both Kim and Shego felt about fighting each other

I read the other 2 chapters to.. I'm curious about the 4th chapter!
Daryl chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
good chapter. i am so glad to see you're update again
eoraptor chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
Glad to see you updating this one once again, hope the next update comes sooner than a year, though I cannot make the same claim of my own tales
Mad Possum chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
Huzzah! Chapter!

Ahem... anyway... I'm wondering how long until Kim has to stop thinking of "evil fun" before she notices that it's pretty much indistinguishable from the fun she has on a mission. Looking forward to seeing how Shego goes about freaking out the cheerleader next time, as she put it, too...
Love Robin chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
"more than a little disappointed when the two had shown up that first time to try and keep her and Drakken from making off with the" What what what?

BTW, if you need my chronological listing from in-show clues, let me know.

Nice look into the inner introspectives of the two. Now I need to buckle down and get some of my own updates going…
southofnowherefanatic chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
I really like where this story is going. I hope you'll update soon. :]
SerenityNite chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Nice story here! loving it so far, keep it up D how old is shego in this? just curious even though your prob. gonna say in a chapter XD anyway awesome so far and keep up the good work!
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
More please!
Mr. Apocalypse chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
I certainly like where this is going. AU stories are, at times, concerning in their differences to the real story, but I like this one. Do I sense a bad-girl Kim in the future or is that just wishful thinking? I hope to find out soon!
King in Yellow chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
Not sure how I managed to miss this when the first chapter was posted. I was trying to decide whether I liked this more because having characters reflect on what happened in a show is a good idea, or because you have done a good job writing it. Then I decided that there was no reason to choose between them - both are true. Very nice.

KiY
AnjaWilde chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
I am loving this story so far! Its great that you took their relationship back to the start, to show how everything developed. Makes it feel more realistic.

And I have to commend you on your writing style. It is always nice to get a reprieve from the constant 3rd-grade style of writing on . (Not that I claim to be any better...)

Keep up the great work!
For Spite chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
That was enjoyable and I do wonder what Shego was doing in the closet. Kim really ought to invest in some security (odds are it wouldn't be enough but it's still a good idea).

As for Kim being immature, that comes up multiple times in small and large ways during the show. One of the most notable is her extreme competitiveness, so if she views what she's doing as a competition with Shego, she's not going to stop easily, as you say and especially not if the advice is from a competitor.
Daryl chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
good chapter. i am eager to read more