Reviews for Second Nature
randomdork11 chapter 26 . 9/16
This is some good stuff! You're writing and characterization is so on point. I hope you come back and finish this soon, but even so I'm glad to have found it! I also hope that you have continued writing, because you are way too talented to stop!
Paradise-Whispers chapter 26 . 9/8
Wow! This is one of best Avatar fics I have ever read - your writing, characterization, and plotbending is amazing. Plus, there are very many fics out there with awful OC's, but your fic is one of the rare ones where the OC's are actually likable and fit in with the characters and the universe, which I consider an incredible feat and a testament to your writing talent.

While I do hope that you do come back to this fic when you are ready, I feel extremely lucky to have been able to read what you have already created, and I am happy to know that Zuko and Iroh have been reunited. Even if you don't ever return to this, I will enjoy re-reading this fic again in the future!

P.S. - if you ever need any motivation, help, or someone to beta (if you ever do come back to this fic), I'll be more than happy to help you out! :)
I got it! Send Zuko to the Earth Kingdom where he would be most likely shunned and hated for being a firebender (AND the Fire Nation Prince) gets shut in a cell, have Aang learn all the other elements first and then call out Zuko when they need him! LIKE A FREAKING TOOL!

Yes! Great idea, Sokka! Fire Nation would've been so PROUD of you!
wat

wat just happened?

did um, arnook slice his ponytail? I don't remember zuko having a um... ponytail at that session.

so um...

wat?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NOOOOO

NOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

ZUZUUU (oh wait shoot damn you azula)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*inhales

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
breakeven2007 chapter 26 . 6/15
NO! NO! NO! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME WITH THIS! YOU CANNOT LEAVE IT AT THAT. I REFUSE. I REFUSE FOR IT TO BE LEFT AT THAT. AH. AAH. AAAH. AAAAH!

WHAT.

JUST.

WHAT.
I really wanna find out what happens next here... Like, it's so well written and i keep on reading this even though there isn't any new chapters yet... I shall be waiting for the next chapter! 3
Good luck!
wanderingtheworld chapter 26 . 5/22
This is so well written and interesting! I'm dying to know what happens next!
bibliophile030 chapter 26 . 5/12
Beautiful. This,is definitely in my top three avatar stories. I hope one day you return. Until then, thank you for this great read.
OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO I GOOD AND ENGAGING I JUST HAD TO READ ALL OF THE CHAPTERS AVAILABLE AND NOW THERE'S NONE LEFT RIGHT NOW..
TT . TT
Anyway, i hope you'll be able to continue this great story well! It just gives me so much feels i cannot!
And finally with iroh and zuko dang i dunno what's going to happen!
You're pretty good at weaving words together to make a pretty good story. D
Good luck! XD
Kyu-Momo chapter 26 . 4/21
This is amazing so far... I hope someday you continue. :)
Deja Vu 22 chapter 26 . 4/7
Is there any way to convince you to come back? This is SO AMAZING and it would be a shame if you couldn't finish it.
war hippy fatigues chapter 26 . 3/14
definitely has enough toph. 9/10 would read again
Windona chapter 26 . 2/20
Damn, I blew threw this fic because it just grabbed me and wouldn't let go until I read the whole thing so far. It's amazing! I hope you pick it up someday, but even if you don't what you gave is wonderful.
Such an amazing story. I wish I could read more. I want to see Hoshi and Brigh Eyes again!