Reviews for Second Nature
Ylterces A chapter 26 . 3/16
OMG, OMG finally they found each other! I know you've long since abandoned this story but I'm reading now and I love it.
So please finish it someday :)
Acop chapter 26 . 3/6
Just discovered your story and read it in two days. I know it has not been updated for a while but I took the risk, seeing it was so long. It is really amazing, I love your characters, how they are neither black nor white, humans. I am grateful your last chapter has Iroh and Zuko finding each other, it is the best place to stop after the en end
Thank you for sharing your story, I hope you will go back to it one day.
griffinheart67 chapter 26 . 2/16
oh no

i was hoping this was complete

what am i gonna do now
flacka94 chapter 1 . 1/29
I really hope you take this story out of cryostasis eventually this is really good and it is so sad to see how many great Zuko centric stories have been abandoned
Laurie chapter 26 . 1/10
Discovered this story yesterday morning (I was craving some light reading.). I was almost late for work. Picked it up again at lunch and was almost late clocking back in. It is now 2:09 AM. You are so lucky I have the day off! I am so unlucky you haven't updated this and probably never will! Thanks. Fantastic story.
stellastyles99 chapter 9 . 1/7
The pissing contest is GLORIOUS. Moar~ give me MOAR~!
Katrinaaaaaaaaaa chapter 26 . 12/31/2017
This story is so amazing. So well written with plot and character development. I even love the original characters sprinkled throughout. I just wish it was finished! Ugh, I crave it...
Eeveechan chapter 26 . 12/25/2017
I really like your story.! Please continue!

(*Eevee sits, waging tail, looking hopefully up at author*)
pikachukite chapter 26 . 12/1/2017
this is an amazing story! very well written and balanced to perfection. I love every bit of it. please continue when you can. I am throughly impressed with your work.
Sephiroth'sGhost chapter 26 . 11/27/2017
Story is wonderful, kinda sad it hasn't updated in so long...
Guest chapter 26 . 11/3/2017
Well fudge you Iroh and use your own beard for tea! You bloody abandoned Zuko to the water tribe and by extension general Fong! If I were Zuko... I'd be resentful of that. The one family member he had left who he thought he could trust!
Gosh, I love fics that make me hate the good guys though, they're always so original.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/17/2017
This has such good characterization and plot. Please continue it!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/30/2017
Oh my god this was A-Maze-Ing. Seriously. Please please please continue. I would love to read more. And the ending of the last chapter was soo beautiful.
randomdork11 chapter 26 . 9/16/2017
This is some good stuff! You're writing and characterization is so on point. I hope you come back and finish this soon, but even so I'm glad to have found it! I also hope that you have continued writing, because you are way too talented to stop!
Paradise-Whispers chapter 26 . 9/8/2017
Wow! This is one of best Avatar fics I have ever read - your writing, characterization, and plotbending is amazing. Plus, there are very many fics out there with awful OC's, but your fic is one of the rare ones where the OC's are actually likable and fit in with the characters and the universe, which I consider an incredible feat and a testament to your writing talent.

While I do hope that you do come back to this fic when you are ready, I feel extremely lucky to have been able to read what you have already created, and I am happy to know that Zuko and Iroh have been reunited. Even if you don't ever return to this, I will enjoy re-reading this fic again in the future!

P.S. - if you ever need any motivation, help, or someone to beta (if you ever do come back to this fic), I'll be more than happy to help you out! :)