Reviews for Second Nature
Rahar Moonfire chapter 26 . 7/16
Hello, I know you haven’t updated this is 8 years give or take, but I just wanted to let you know I loved it. I do hope you continue it one day, but I understand how hard it is to do that after so long.

I love how you handle Zuko’s PTSD from being imprisoned under stone with no access to sunlight. His chi definitely took a beating from that. Also, your OCs are incredibly believable and I ador them. Hoshi was the mother Zuko needed and Brighteyes was precious and should be protected. Kai is someone I find I very much would enjoy meeting and talking to. He’s by far my favorite OC. He’s snarky.

Bless this fic and bless you. Thank you so much for writing it. Again, I do hope you continue it one day, but I understand if it’s legt alone. I hope you have a fabulous life. _
Mr. B chapter 26 . 7/7
Excuse me your awesomeness sir I was wondering if you were still alive and could thaw out this story from cryo-stasis plz. Thx
Luna Lillyth chapter 26 . 6/16
Ah! This au is so well written, I didn’t want to read anything else.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 26 . 5/28
You have amastery is taking people on wild journeys. I fully enjoyed this, and was almost begging for more when it was over. I wish you luck in continuing this and I most definitly will re-read it many times.
fringeperson chapter 26 . 5/15
I have really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for writing it.
Art Is The Weapon chapter 26 . 4/21
"Ah man, this is such an awesome AU. If the word count is that high it must be finished-"
*gets to the end of chapter 26*
"No."
*last updated March 2010*
"NOOOOOOOOOO."
Ylterces A chapter 26 . 3/16
OMG, OMG finally they found each other! I know you've long since abandoned this story but I'm reading now and I love it.
So please finish it someday :)
Acop chapter 26 . 3/6
Just discovered your story and read it in two days. I know it has not been updated for a while but I took the risk, seeing it was so long. It is really amazing, I love your characters, how they are neither black nor white, humans. I am grateful your last chapter has Iroh and Zuko finding each other, it is the best place to stop after the en end
Thank you for sharing your story, I hope you will go back to it one day.
griffinheart67 chapter 26 . 2/16
oh no

i was hoping this was complete

what am i gonna do now
flacka94 chapter 1 . 1/29
I really hope you take this story out of cryostasis eventually this is really good and it is so sad to see how many great Zuko centric stories have been abandoned
Laurie chapter 26 . 1/10
Discovered this story yesterday morning (I was craving some light reading.). I was almost late for work. Picked it up again at lunch and was almost late clocking back in. It is now 2:09 AM. You are so lucky I have the day off! I am so unlucky you haven't updated this and probably never will! Thanks. Fantastic story.
stellastyles99 chapter 9 . 1/7
The pissing contest is GLORIOUS. Moar~ give me MOAR~!
Katrinaaaaaaaaaa chapter 26 . 12/31/2017
This story is so amazing. So well written with plot and character development. I even love the original characters sprinkled throughout. I just wish it was finished! Ugh, I crave it...
Eeveechan chapter 26 . 12/25/2017
I really like your story.! Please continue!

(*Eevee sits, waging tail, looking hopefully up at author*)
pikachukite chapter 26 . 12/1/2017
this is an amazing story! very well written and balanced to perfection. I love every bit of it. please continue when you can. I am throughly impressed with your work.