Reviews for Second Nature
TidePoolDevil chapter 26 . 10/11
I love this. This is ridiculously well written and you have blended your oc's into the story so seamlessly I forget that they're oc's sometimes.
I would have loved to continue reading this story, I'm just glad you made it this far.
Arla Logan chapter 26 . 10/5
Really wonderful story:)
Autore chapter 26 . 10/5
I know this hasn't been updated in about 6 years, but I just found it and wanted to say how much I love it! Even though I wish I knew what happened next, this is an amazing story and you should be proud of your skills as a writer.
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 26 . 10/3
Quiet Leaf chapter 26 . 9/24
DANG IT DANG IT DANG IT. THIS HASN'T BEEN UPDATED SINCE 2010 AND YOU ENDED IT LIKE /THAT/! UGH! *bangs head against wall and favorites and follows* This is awesome, I really hope there's nothing keeping you from writing this, because I love it to death and I've been staying up way too late for 'just one more chapter'.
BakenandEggs chapter 26 . 9/12
I love this! And I hope you come back to it one day.
PokeSpeBanette chapter 26 . 9/1
oh my god, this explores their character personalities so much more than the show did! not that we don't all love the show to tiny little bits, but it did kinda lack some character depth beyond 'this happened and so this person is now like this and this person is reacting like this'. i love how, despite the fact that it initially looks like the fic's gonna focus solely on zuko, you actually don't and proceed to show us several other characters're getting on, and you even introduce new ones who're so likable and awesome and everything (kai, for example) that i just actually wish the show had put them in. i'm not really good with giving people long-ass reviews where i can point out all the good things, because mostly i just basically scream 'OMG THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER' (the amount of times i've written that probably go well into the hundreds by now), so i guess you'll have to deal with my usual bullshit of basically that. though there is one thing- sometime the POV changes randomly and i get a bit confused by it. like in this chapter when we switch from toph and kai to iroh and zuko. unless the transition was intended, in which case i have nothing to say, but nevertheless. anyway...keep writing on!
PokeSpeBanette chapter 9 . 8/31
love the story so far, but there isn't actually any transition between the switching of POVs. one second it's zuko's POV and then suddenly i'm reading from katara's POV- it's incredibly confusing.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 12 . 7/30
Is Iroh going to be travelling with them now? They're all looking for Zuko at this point. This is such a cool twist.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 11 . 7/30
Ahhh this is just getting worse for Zuko!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 9 . 7/30
Poor Zuko!
That comparison between the Fong and Zhao is interesting, I never thought of it that way.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 8 . 7/30
I stumbled upon this little gem yesterday and I'm still enjoying it today. This is such a fantastic idea! The spirits personally letting them know that Zuko is destined to join the avatar. I especially loved the part where you wrote that Aang someone felt connected to him, to which I literally said out loud "that's because you're the reincarnation of his grandfather!" with silly excitement (sadly something that wasn't addressed as often as it should have on the show). Everyone is in perfect characterisation also.
Now onto the next chapter...
Holy shit
The Fallen Dash chapter 26 . 7/27
Wow this story is really well written and honestly I'm really upset that there are no more chapters and that you haven't updated in so long. Will you/are you writing more? If so that would be really great!
Secret.Identities chapter 26 . 7/3
NOOOO you stopped ;_;
Least they finally met up with Uncle Iroh again.
I really loved the story. You were able to give the characters more depth to their actions, and even your OCs are interesting. And the way that you moved about the details and events of the series here and there to fit your own story; making it different and original yet still so in character and canon compliant; I really admire that.
Poor Zuko though. He's been through too much. Wish he would be able to heal.
Con-ti-nue! Con-ti-nue!