Reviews for Second Nature
breakeven2007 chapter 26 . 6/15
NO! NO! NO! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME WITH THIS! YOU CANNOT LEAVE IT AT THAT. I REFUSE. I REFUSE FOR IT TO BE LEFT AT THAT. AH. AAH. AAAH. AAAAH!

WHAT.

JUST.

WHAT.
I really wanna find out what happens next here... Like, it's so well written and i keep on reading this even though there isn't any new chapters yet... I shall be waiting for the next chapter! 3
Good luck!
wanderingtheworld chapter 26 . 5/22
This is so well written and interesting! I'm dying to know what happens next!
bibliophile030 chapter 26 . 5/12
Beautiful. This,is definitely in my top three avatar stories. I hope one day you return. Until then, thank you for this great read.
OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO I GOOD AND ENGAGING I JUST HAD TO READ ALL OF THE CHAPTERS AVAILABLE AND NOW THERE'S NONE LEFT RIGHT NOW..
TT . TT
Anyway, i hope you'll be able to continue this great story well! It just gives me so much feels i cannot!
And finally with iroh and zuko dang i dunno what's going to happen!
You're pretty good at weaving words together to make a pretty good story. D
Good luck! XD
Kyu-Momo chapter 26 . 4/21
This is amazing so far... I hope someday you continue. :)
Deja Vu 22 chapter 26 . 4/7
Is there any way to convince you to come back? This is SO AMAZING and it would be a shame if you couldn't finish it.
war hippy fatigues chapter 26 . 3/14
definitely has enough toph. 9/10 would read again
Windona chapter 26 . 2/20
Damn, I blew threw this fic because it just grabbed me and wouldn't let go until I read the whole thing so far. It's amazing! I hope you pick it up someday, but even if you don't what you gave is wonderful.
Such an amazing story. I wish I could read more. I want to see Hoshi and Brigh Eyes again!
I know this story is on indefinite hiatus, but I thought you should know there's still interest. Even seven years later. (I just reread it for at least the 5th time)
Wow - I wish this story was continued. It's brilliant.
Luthiel1 chapter 26 . 1/1
Please finish this. it is a great story
Marc chapter 26 . 12/31/2016
This is one of the few stories in the ATLA fandom where I actually enjoy reading about the oc's! Well done!
Angelicat2 chapter 26 . 12/18/2016