Reviews for Second Nature
peterg1254 chapter 26 . 4/19
It’s a shame this story is dead, but good work on what you did write
Characters' personalities tend to get jumbled and lost in fanfiction so I'm super impressed that I was able to really recognise them for who they were throughout the story. Thanks for what you wrote and hope you're doing well :D
This is by far the best fanfic I’ve ever read. I hope you keep writing, because this is seriously amazing.
Sangosa chapter 20 . 2/2
Oh I liked Kai, he's rad as hell. Great descriptions
isekai-me-away chapter 26 . 1/11
Honestly, it's a shame this story isn't continued, but I really loved reading it! Zuko just makes my heart hurt, and I love how you characterised him. Hope you're doing well :)
Birds Love Words chapter 26 . 12/1/2020
Yaaaay! So good! Because it’s been 10 years since you updated, I assume you’re either D or D (dead or disinterested). However, if you’re still reading reviews, please know that this is one if the best AtLA fics I’ve read and I really enjoyed it. Also, based on your author’s comments, I think we have very similar personalities. Please PM me if you ever want to brainstorm!

The only thing I would beg you to do is PLEASE go back and update your story to have section breaks. I know FFnet tends to annihilate line breaks, so maybe just a character or two between the lines would help tremendously. It’s really frustrating to het halfway through a paragraph and realize that the POV has changed, especially in chapters with multiple scene breaks.
EmotionalSupportAvocado chapter 26 . 10/10/2020
Where to start. Obviously, it’s been almost ten years since you finished this story. I’d just like to say that this is one of the best fanfics, scratch that, stories I’ve ever read. I do not exaggerate on that. Your grasp on character development and psychology is one to be envied. (It is, by me!)
I don’t quite know how to express how much I love your writing in this story. It’s astounding, how well you weaved everything. I’d just like to say this, I hope you’ve had a good ten years, and thank you so much for sharing this story with us :)
Guest chapter 26 . 9/2/2020
Very good story. Read in in two days.
Wish there was still more. But it was worth the time.

penName111 chapter 19 . 8/2/2020
I have to say your OC are some of the best I ever seem in fanfic, most people don't flesh them out as you and you give then believing flaws, like Hoshi wanting to keep Zuko and her coming to terms that she can't
penName111 chapter 6 . 8/1/2020
I love how you write Zuko, he's such a complex character but that sometimes get lost is some peoples stories!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/1/2020
Lemme just say that this fic was AMAZING and I LOVED IT! I will definitely reread. Amazing story! Just wow, wow, wow!
WalkingIrony chapter 17 . 7/24/2020
Damn good chapter.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/9/2020
Definitely not dissatisfied now, I’m so glad they met up! :D
Such a pity this isn’t finished...
Guest chapter 25 . 7/9/2020
I’m conflicted, lol. I want Zuko to leave them, I was excited when he was about to. A little disappointed he hadn’t, but other then that this fanfic is beautifully written and I love it! It’s amazing:D
Lena chapter 26 . 7/8/2020