Reviews for Second Nature
actresspdx chapter 26 . 9/15
This has to be one of the best Avatar fics I have ever read. I don't know if you will ever continue, as it has been nearly 9 years since this was updated, but I just had to say I enjoyed it immensely.
Iceleaf13 chapter 26 . 8/27
It really is too bad that you seem to have abandoned this story. I have been quite enjoying it. It is well written and the characters are well considered.
Wings As Eagles chapter 13 . 8/23
Brighteyes is a gift. Must protecc
M chapter 26 . 8/6
it’s too bad that this story has been abandoned. it’s really well written. so well that i’ve read it twice now even though i know it’s unfinished.
AlsoSprachOdin chapter 19 . 8/4
"That didn't mean she didn't miss her home. The customs in the mainland didn't always match up to island traditions, and she had learned to ignore the resentful attitude of macho would-be heroes.
When would people learn that gender had no relation to capability?"
Just. Stop.
It's making me want to pick fights with random women on the street.
Rahar Moonfire chapter 26 . 7/16
Hello, I know you haven’t updated this is 8 years give or take, but I just wanted to let you know I loved it. I do hope you continue it one day, but I understand how hard it is to do that after so long.

I love how you handle Zuko’s PTSD from being imprisoned under stone with no access to sunlight. His chi definitely took a beating from that. Also, your OCs are incredibly believable and I ador them. Hoshi was the mother Zuko needed and Brighteyes was precious and should be protected. Kai is someone I find I very much would enjoy meeting and talking to. He’s by far my favorite OC. He’s snarky.

Bless this fic and bless you. Thank you so much for writing it. Again, I do hope you continue it one day, but I understand if it’s legt alone. I hope you have a fabulous life. _
Mr. B chapter 26 . 7/7
Excuse me your awesomeness sir I was wondering if you were still alive and could thaw out this story from cryo-stasis plz. Thx
Luna Lillyth chapter 26 . 6/16
Ah! This au is so well written, I didn’t want to read anything else.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 26 . 5/28
You have amastery is taking people on wild journeys. I fully enjoyed this, and was almost begging for more when it was over. I wish you luck in continuing this and I most definitly will re-read it many times.
fringeperson chapter 26 . 5/15
I have really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for writing it.
Art Is The Weapon chapter 26 . 4/21
"Ah man, this is such an awesome AU. If the word count is that high it must be finished-"
*gets to the end of chapter 26*
"No."
*last updated March 2010*
"NOOOOOOOOOO."
Ylterces A chapter 26 . 3/16
OMG, OMG finally they found each other! I know you've long since abandoned this story but I'm reading now and I love it.
So please finish it someday :)
Acop chapter 26 . 3/6
Just discovered your story and read it in two days. I know it has not been updated for a while but I took the risk, seeing it was so long. It is really amazing, I love your characters, how they are neither black nor white, humans. I am grateful your last chapter has Iroh and Zuko finding each other, it is the best place to stop after the en end
Thank you for sharing your story, I hope you will go back to it one day.
griffinheart67 chapter 26 . 2/16
oh no

i was hoping this was complete

what am i gonna do now
flacka94 chapter 1 . 1/29
I really hope you take this story out of cryostasis eventually this is really good and it is so sad to see how many great Zuko centric stories have been abandoned