Reviews for Tears of an Angel
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 2/12
You should develope this into a multi chapter story!
QuirkCirc chapter 1 . 1/29
xD This was too cute! Gosh, I love the way you write Hinata.
ForeverTwistedLove8814 chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
That was so adorable! haha! sasuke got jealous!
Mala137SHL chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Ohh... If only Hitachi were Hinata real brother... She will be very happy and well protected. Hmm... Maybe...
Storytelling-Doll chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I love it. You should make another chapter
deidara-chan's lover214 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
KAWAII! Omg! That was so froggin' cute! I'm literally squealing in my seat right now!
OurSilentSongs chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This is gorgeously written! I love your style, and I love this little plot. You displayed the character's emotions so well. Best story I've read in awhile, especially considering the rarity of stories in this pairing.
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Really cute!

While reading I couldn't stop thinking "how cute", "aw that's sweet". I want to know what happens next! I know the story is complete, though. But I'm curious . well, not that I dislike open endings at all :)

Well done
The-handprint-onthe-window chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
love love love it!
Sara Thornton chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!How sweeet!*hugs itachi and hinata*I cold just smush ya with love!
SatiricFable chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
So. Freaking. Adorable.

I'm smiling uncontrollably. My cheeks hurt.
ChibiAliChan chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
aw. that was just to cute!
nwyd chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
so cute! .
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Interesting premise for this story. Your later Itachi characterization shows a more stoic side to the Uchiha heir and hardened shinobi. This version of Itachi in much younger form is more talkative and unihibited in showing his emotions. It was a surprising different take.
hinacouples chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Baka Sasuke-teme Hinata-hime is not a itcky girl! lol any ways I liked it a lot just like all of your storys!