Reviews for Sweet and Low
daydreamer66 chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
I'm glad you chose to continue this. Ever since I read the first chapter its been lurking in the back corners of my mind because the concept is somehow very appealing to me. I figure it is becaus there is much more thrill and interest in reading about dethroned monarchs running for their lives than putting up with frivilous balls or a tea party. Overall I guess I'm complimenting the plot. So good job.
ice.cream.iguana chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This is lovely. Really really lovely. So thank you and have a nice day.
vikkaayBYAH chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
No matter how long your absence, your writing still stays amazing. Can't wait for the next update!
moodiful819 chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
It's great to see you writing, especially on this story since I'm on a knights-kick after my Fantasy/Fiction class this semester. It's interesting to see how you've characterized Sasuke as tender in this chapter, and I can't wait to see how you flesh out the relationship between Sasuke and Sakura. :)
Purveyor of Lost Socks chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
I am following this, too because I like princesses and queens and coups and heroics. review of story appreciation rainbow thing idk: (ŵ)︵ 彡
poornmiserable chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
and it continues yay (doing the happy dance) awesome can not wait
divine-chaos13 chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
No worries. ppl r reading, u just do ur thing. good luck!
closetbookworm chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
looks interesting. i love the way you made sasuke sakura's dark knight in this. ;)
sky's traffic chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Yay, update!

Ahahaha - Sasuke sulking in a corner. :)

Thanks for the update, and i'll be waiting eagerly for more chapters soon, ehehe!

x
ILoveSxS chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
It's really good to know Sasuke's feelings for her.
ILoveSxS chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Stupid Orochimaru!
ILoveSxS chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I like it so far.
Blue Aidelle chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Riveting!

I hope you update soon!

I've missed your works! :)
Kaze and Kiba chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Sasuke was very sweet. I hope you continue.
2lazy2lookupmypassword chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Love the theme&plot plz update soon :)
110 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »