Reviews for Sweet and Low
crystal-gundam chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
:( Hope Sakura is alright ... not so sure there's really a good way of trying to disguise Sakura's appearance since, as you said, her hair is quite unique.

Glad you gave this one an update and that you're trying to get back into the swing of things with Naruto :)
Bottle Glass chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Beautiful as always :). The emotion put into this story, the subtle way you give Sasuke feelings for Sakura-beautiful. You switch back and forth into efferent POVs extremely well! Good job on this story, and looking forward to an update.

-PReality
miniKa chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Welcome back :)

Sounds like a good story to me ;) i'll wait for the next chapter :
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Poor Sakura...)':
too lazy to log in chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
um, hey hi! I'm reading and i'm super glad you're going back to naruto. you're one of my favorite sasusaku writers on here.
the general girl chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Wooooah, you're back!
callmepharisee chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Hmmm.

Welcome back, anyway. Curious as to whether or not you really plan to stay...
Blue Aidelle chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
So very gooood. U are a genius!

And our only hope for a SasuSaku. :))

Please update soooon!

God bless u!
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
SHOOOOOOOOOT!

This is SO VERY VERY GOOOOD.

Please continue, PLEASE?

It's soooo good!

It'll be such a waste if this story isn't finished.. IT HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL!

And we only get to see a decent Sauke-Sakura in fanfics.. Bcos Kishimoto is stupid. :C This is our only way to get to read them together!

PLEASE? It is really very very goooood!

The plot is so very interesting! Plus your writing!

THANK U!
CumulusCloud chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
It's really great so far! Kind of like reading one of those ancient romance novels, but with SasuSaku (Which makes it all better :3)

The reason I read this is because the title caught my eye. That songs been stuck in my head for like... A week. It's an awesome one.

You're a wonderful writer!
The Disappeared chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
I will not yell at you, I promise! This had the makings of a very good fic, but then again, so are all the others that you've written since then, so no hard feelings here. I liked the line "So this is how easily a Queen is brought to her knees." It moved a bit fast, but nothing ridiculous. Anyways, I'm still making my way through your fics, and per usual, I enjoyed this one. :)
ChocolateCookieFan chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
i think it was great (:
solevita chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Wow, this is amazing! It's like a fairytale, only badass and sasusaku :D:D I hope you will have all the inspiration you need to continue this :)

*puts story in alerts* (that's a really short list by the way)
LadyDream3512 chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
Very very interesting, I love it! I look forward in reading the next chapter!
Ms. cinnamon chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
i loved this story! the ending of the chapter was really dramatic.. and cool :D

i hope you do keep updating this story! it would be really really nice :)
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »