Reviews for Sweet and Low
siNLiLy chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
i hope you continue this story. It's ever intriguing to watch.

update soon please. (
J.a.M.i.16 chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
i really like were this story is going.. i hope u finish it even if its only 2 chapter u'll be writing.. the plot is just so good.. thank u.. update soon..
blossom's heart chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
i really like this story. it's sweet but not cavity sweet. it has a gentleness to it that i really like. please update and finish it.
AlbertaxRose chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
Very nice plot line- can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
einsodair chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
Dear Len Tsukimori THAT WAS INSANELY AWESOME. I had to reread the first chapter but I'm sure as hell happy that I did. I absolutely love the issue of the plot and Sasuke and Sakura's closeness. And Tenten? She just adds to the fire of an amazing story. I look forward to the next chapter. Great job and good luck.

Later.

Luna Rei Harmony
KennyFinnster chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
I wonder whats going to happen.
EdwardBellaAndSasuSaku4Eva chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
I absolutely LOVE this story! It's amazing! I really hope you continue it! :)
IPreferLemonPie chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
ANOTHER CHAAP PLEASE! NEXT CHAP ASAP! PLEASE I NEED IT! AWESOME CHAP! SHORT REVIEW CAUSE I HAVE TO DO HOMEWORK D:
MyUsedRomance chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
ahh! this is more than great. holy cows. I was really not expecting that. wouldn't have thought of it.

fabulous! can't wait for more. an excellent job. :D
Cupid Lestrange chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
O, I am so goin to kill Orochimaru. UGH! I hate him. And what's with the rampaging people? UGH. So you mean Tenten's one of them? Er. Sigh. Anyway, I love the suspense and the whole Sasusaku thing. Keep it up! And update fast please :)) Thanks! :D
Shubhs chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
LOVE the story so far!Btw is there going to be a TentenXNeji?If you haven't already planned it, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE? *givespuppy-doglook* ** XP XD XD XD
albaloo chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
that was extremely well written and the plot was just plain awesome! if you have the time, definitely continue please!
kerapal bubbles chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
O.O

WOW.

update, please, please, please?
IneffablyKT chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
Ohmygosh! You update this! I love it. The overthrow and attack were from out of nowhere. And I've never liked Orochimaru as anything but the villain anyways. I can't wait to see how this all turns out; I haven't read anything Renaissance-ish in a long while, so I wonder how you'll do this.
slavetothekeyboard chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
Come on! Multichapter! More than three! That was all said very quietly...
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »