Reviews for Sweet and Low
Cupid Lestrange chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Oh, please do continue! I am interested!
Eternally AquaBlue chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
i love the begining so far! great storyline...i hope you continue this awesome pices
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
\OhmiGod. You're still alive? :D I missed you. Like. FERSERIOUZLYS.

I lol'd at panther-grace. I dunno why. It just sounded funny. (: Unique vocab too, amirite or amirite?

And, right. To the review portion.

:) You're a talented writer. But, you totally knew that. And that's why you totally still like SasuSaku. DUH. ish.

Augustana hearts.

I think your style of writing is very emotional and lovely and perfect and aweositghaweorsgh and AWEMAZING. :D So don't stop writing.

EVER.

Or I hunt you down with my panther-grace. ;]

Teehee. I'm such a comedian. Hardee har har.

So. WASSUP? Is correct. Since you tried to disappear from my life for like, evar.

Lastest Chapter: Totally DID like too. Especially since all those boring Pein Chapters and Naruto chapters are coming to it's end. ( I mean, seriously, Kishimoto ends up making ever character with an angst background, and then when they're rampaging and killing everybody they have some epiphany and convert to the good side. DOUBLE U TEE EFF? Itachi... Pein... Other characters that I can't think of.)

Yuh. Can't you tell I'm bored? :D Uh-huh.

You're killing me, what's with all this prince of tennis! (Is that a good manga? Cuz, I kinda find it hard to believe that a manga revolving around...tennis...would be very good. Lol.) Everytime I go to my alerts and I see, NEON GENESIS posted a new story my face is like: :D SPECTACULAR!

And then... I open the alert. And I'm like. D; -angst, brood, woe is me.-

aoregj. Uh. Long enough review? Good. I was hoping so.

Chyeah. Kthx. (:
Plastic Roses chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
awesome! :D

I seriously hope you continue this! It's great! :)
haliz chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
why not? why not more sasusaku? yes this last manga chapter was good but sauske makes me want to ...argh he is an idiot even though i love him...anyway you should continue if you have the inspiration you should from experience i can tell that if you do continue thius story will be wonderful if not then this one shot,doesnt say much but its really well writen hehehe
iMissa chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
WELL. Imagine my surprise when I sign onto my Yahoo taking a break from studying (yeah right, if I study for much longer it'll be a miracle) and see a Naruto story from you?

The next chapter, however, probably WILL be bad. Bad in the sense that Sasuke will make it to Konoha and that's where Kishimoto will end it, cause he's a bastard like that.

Very interesting, though, Becca. I like :D
pink-strawberries chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
o..its brilliant, unique and mindblowing in one whole package!

please continue.
SnowxCruellyxHeartbroken chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Interesting prologue. I like the story so far. I hope you do continue this story and update soon.

Not bad,

Snow
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
you should totally continue dudee: D

its very sweet!
persiaaaaaaaa chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
that was so sweet

but i don't get why she can't say those words

is she married? you know since she's a queen and all maybe she needs a king too?

why can't sasuke be the king?

anyway i really like this

you should really consider continuing it

i wanna see how tenten's little "mission" turns out

PeAcE

DuZi
Affectionate chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
i think it is great!

the secretness of their serious relationship is great, and that people knew they are close is very well done. it will be a nice story if you continue it!
fading ink chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Wow, that was a good start. I'm interested to find out more about Tenten's objective and the reasons to who wanted Sakura dead and exactly why? After reading this, a fact that i've noticed is that it's short, simple and to the point. It's good that you don't waste words - being able to express yuourself in a few words is a gift. Prologue was interesting and yes, you should definitely continue. I'm really interested to see how you'll handle the setting in this piece.
Gilligan's Ghost chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Good story... makes for an interesting premise. I recommend that you give it a chapter or two to see if you can make it work.
shkh4ever chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
What a great start, I do hope that you will be continueing this fic. As for the last chapter I would say most of it was great, but as long as Kakashi is alive I almost could not care what else happened. Until next time.
IneffablyKT chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Well, that was a nice bit of fresh air. I love how Sakura has just become queen while she is still young; a deceptively child-like monarch always fools people, doesn't it? And I also like how Tenten was one of the first characters to be introduced. She is such an underestimated character and I appreciate that at least someone else acknowledged that. I really hope yu continue this story. It's so original and new. Personally, I'm sick of all the cliched SasuSaku Renaiccanse fics out there that just plain suck. I can't wait to see the next chapter, if there will be one.
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »