Reviews for Ladybug, Ladybug Fly Away Home
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Aww! I love it! I'm glad that hotch was there and u know, he stayed with her. And the i'm not singing comment and the sexual harassment thing, really funny! I love it!
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Loved the way we got to see how she got her night lamp and what happened on her birthday - that you referenced! Also love the contrast between this birthday and her next one - how their relationship has progressed! Amazing!
AlpineHolly chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Really enjoyed this group of stories, I love the way you connect them, and the alternates and add ons, with the linkage make for good reading. I think I have said this before, but, your attention to detail is fabulous. I've read quite a bit of your writing now and have thoroughly enjoyed it. Looking forward to updates on your works in progress.
Hotch-Prentiss-fan chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I love it and my god hes so sweet
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I think you did a really great job with this. Hotch is incredible sweet, and Emily is so vulnerable and...human. I would love to see a one-shot one year from then...see if she's progressed any further in her relationship with Hotch.
dreamgoddess'92 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Amazing!

I really loved it! I think you captured the characters perfectly.
Sami Marie chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Sweet Hotch is one of the most adorable things on the planet.

Great flashback.
Celina79 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Aw, Hotch, is really, really sweet! :)

Loved that he bought her something for her birthday, and than celebrated with Emily on her hotelroom...because first, I felt so sad with her, but Hotch my hero, came, and made it just wonderful. :D

Loved the Story Sienna!
booswarek chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Aww that was so cute! Hotch is so sweet 3

Loved it :)
luv0817 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
To use JJ's word, "Wow". I actually have heard of that nursery rhyme! Man, and people think we're gory in todays world- that's not some movie that's rated R, not meant for children to see, it taught to them to be sung on the playground, creepy.

Being "alone" on your birthday, even when you're not technically alone sucks. And, having a horrible case- shudder.

That was awesome of Hotch to not only acknowledge that he didn't forget her b-dy, but to bring her a sweet gift! 1,0 points to Hotch! :D
Arcadya chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Happy freaking birthday go watch this kid get cut open.

That's what I wanted on my birthday :)
Ecda chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Have I told you, you keep surprising me. That was just awesome! Hotch was just so sweet and funny (I'm not singing!). Morgan's idea was cute and sweet too!

Just loved it!

You are right, I had never heard that rhyme before but never in a million years I would have said it to a child.

Thanks again!
sassyboots4 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
cool story! i liked it alot:)

but emily isnt forty. even if she was born in 1970 she would only be 39, and i remember in the episode where garcia was reading everyones horoscopes an dasked reid when her DOB was and he said "197-" . just something i remember, but my math could be wrong. just a thought!

sassy*out