Reviews for Forever
fashiongirl97 chapter 7 . 8/30/2011
It was so sad. Really touched me, my great aunt died of cancer and my grandad had it but fought it (neither the same type but still), it was amazing. Really sad and made me cry but you did it justice so well done :)
IluvMonkeys chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
Amazing story it had me in tears
Viktorija chapter 7 . 7/31/2010
You know what? I'm sitting here, bawling my eyes out and because of what? This story! It's great and so sad. I really don't like reliving Jenny's death again, but this story is really good. Great job!
The Sneezing Panda chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
that was way sadder than judgement day, like SO sad, I'm crying right now :'(
Ab55556 chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
I'm in complete awe of you for finshing this off so suddenly, and yet with style, and managing to fit so much into these seven chapters. I'm really proud of you, very well done.

Please promise me you won't ever write something ike this again?

That sounds really bad I know, but I meant it as a kind of compliment in that you finished it so incredibly...well.

I love all the little details you've slipped in that just contribute to the overall sadness of it, Abby looking so different with no makeup, Gibbs shocked at himself for calling Jenny weak. Okay, I'm not going to go on because I'll just get even sadder, several areas of my keyboard are already wet.

The huge paragraphs dotted around really make it, you say so much and really get inside the characters head through repitition and your brilliant metaphor uses, I'm very jealous of you for being able to write like this.

I don't want to say too much, I have a lot to review, plus I think this chapter isn't really worthy of this review, you are so incredible, well done and I love you so much.
OutCold chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
Anyone who wasn't moved by this fic has a heart of stone. Which is something I could do with right now, I'm a mess.

I'm just so so proud of you for finishing it, and thank you for doing it justice like you undoubtedly have.

This fic... was never easy to read, and I can't imagine to write, and after Tay it became so much harder, I know, but can't you just picture her telling you to pull (or hold) yourself together and bloody UD?:P "Don't be depressed, it makes me feel guilty, and I don't like feeling guilty about things I have no control over." Sorry, I just thought of that.

How you deal with the emotions of the team is brilliant, how Ziva doesn't want Jenny to see her upset, and how Tony's still pleading for a miracle that he knows won't come.

And then how frank you are about Jenny looking, well, like a ghost, like she's dying.

Love how tactful Gibbs is in giving them time to say a goodbye privately, and the goodbye itself is heartwrenching, the way you make it obvious the long history they have together.

You can't always be strong, but you always need to be - seems to me very much like the sort of thing Jenny and Ziva would say.

I feel so sorry for Gibbs, the whole bit where he just wants to keep her alive, no matter what state she's in, and how he's losing her on top of Shannon and Kelly - as you point out, in a very diferent way, but still so painful And the pain being so prolonged.

It's clever how you have Jenny say what Gibbs thinks a while before - not long now, but how it's so much worse for him to hear her say it than just to think it to himelf.

"he had sworn he wouldn't cry, not until... not until later." I choked up at that more than anything. It was just... I don't know. I don't know how to put it into words.

I did laugh at Jenny's 'will-have-consequences' look, mostly because of the irony that she can't do anything, but how it still affects him. Also because I can see her giving him that look.

It's clever how you go into her thoughts at the end, see how tired she is, how she has to let go, heart-wrenching but amazing. And I'm very flattered you used my idea, if I say so myself it worked well, but only because of it being surrounded by your emotionally wrought writing.

Thank you for writing this, I don't know how you did it really but reading it was, well, it was horrible, but I think I needed it. How fanfiction can mean so much to me - okay, so it's a little pathetic. But this one means a lot to me because I know how much it would have meant to Tay. I know how grateful she'd be, and I'm sure the others, the ones you started it for, they would be too, because this entire fic has been the perfect tribute.

I love you, well done.

xx

P.S. Good luck with flute.
fanfictionfan63 chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
"Unless you've been there, it's so hard to describe all the emotions, and the selfishness..." You have, I have, so have many of those who read and followed this story... Thanks for pulling through, hard as it was. You have done a great job with it and maybe it helped a bit, too.
grdkaitlyn chapter 7 . 7/11/2010
Great story but so sad
SMackedHuddyFan16 chapter 7 . 7/11/2010
I just read this and it was amazing. I lost a few family members to cancer, the last was my grandfather. This was amazing and heart wrenching and I am very glad you wrote this and posted it. It shows the POVs of everybody that is involved when someone has an illness such as this one. Most of these POVs not many see. Great work.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 7 . 7/11/2010
god. personally, i found this ending to be perfectly appropriate, and it wasn't a shambles. i'm glad you were able to finish, especially since it was hard on you. that's more impressive than whether the chapter is the best piece of writing you've ever done or not.
ncis29 chapter 7 . 7/11/2010
:'(

wow..that was beautiful

i cried soo much

i started crying before ziva did!

i had to actually stop reading because i couldn't see the screen

great job

i know its the end but maybe an epilogue showing like what happened after?
Multicolored Paperclips chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
good, im sorry about your friend im sure everyone will agree with me when i say that there is no rush to update we understand well at least i do.
honeydust9251 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I am so sorry for the loss you experienced and admire that you would think so highly of one of them that you would devote a story to their memory. There was no actual diagnosis given for Jenny's illness, however, after listening to Ducky recite her impending symptoms and what she was already experiencing, it was more likely a neuromuscular disease on the order of Multiple Sclerosis. Her lab results and the deficits she would have experienced lead me to believe that this was likely the case. But again, nothing was ever stated so it is anybodies guess. I do not believe it was cancer though.
Ab55556 chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
I like short bursts of inspiration.

especially yours.

Ok, thats the formalities over with, that was what I was planning to say halfway through the chapter.

The it all changed.

I mean...the ending.

How... HOW do you have the heart to do it to us?

Its just mean, cruel!

But seeing as I know you have a good reason for UDing slowly and I would do the same if it was me and this was admittedly such a good chapter that I will forgive you.

You are forgiven.

Be thrilled.

Be proud.

Be honoured.

Be grateful.

I depserately hope it is just a temporary setback, and she can get through to her wedding...please.

Very IC by the way.

Great chapter, good luck with the future of this fic :)

x
can'tthinkofanoriginalusername chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
GAH! It was very good actually, PLEASE UPDATE. You probably won't be able to, but it would be nice. I really like this story.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »