Reviews for Making Music
ChikaBerryDrop chapter 19 . 3/2
I'm so sorry! :(
Lemon Berry chapter 19 . 12/21/2014
This review is years late. But I'm glad this story wasn't taken down. It makes me happy that I've read this story by Angel Lilith whether it's complete or not. I hope you'll continue this story because your sister was a genius to come up with such a plot and it'd be great to see an ending for it, no matter who it's by. I hope Angel Lilith will rest in peace. I am sorry for your loss but really, your sister and grandma will always be with you. I'm sure they were amazing people. Not to mention your sister shipped Amuto :')
Chibi Mimi 1997 chapter 19 . 12/20/2014
May her soul rest in peace ,
What an amazing writer of a sis you had ,
I really am sorry for your loose .
In my opinion I think it's better to finish the story , but no matter what choice you make i'm sure she'll be happy .
amuto Sparkle chapter 19 . 9/14/2014
Sorry for your loss
FlabbyPancakez chapter 19 . 7/21/2014
That is really sad that she died. She also never got to finish the story.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/14/2014
Feel better...
Guest chapter 19 . 7/14/2014
Awww... I'm sorry

It must be hard to lose a relative... trust me, i know.

Especially if it's your sister

Thanks for telling us.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/4/2014
Is the song sung by a singer or is it just made by angel-chan?
TeddyBearStuffings chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
Rest in peace Angel Lilith, now you truly are an angel.

hey there, i just read this story today and i finished it in one go... i am so sorry for everything that has happened and i know this must have taken a toll of you as well. some people dont like others being sympathetic to them while others do and i'm not sure if you do or don't so i won't say much.

i also love this song, it is very inspirational. what happens to this story is your choice. i'm pretty sure Angel Lilith would be happy with what ever decision that you make
Guest chapter 19 . 5/26/2014
Ur sister's so smart to have made this genius story!
Otaku4ver chapter 19 . 3/12/2014
I'm so sorry for what happened but I'm sure the people out there love this story. I'm glad she wrote it. This made me cry and I'm pretty sure she had a great life.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/16/2014
im sorry for your loss... this review was years late indeed, but this was and still is an amazing story & you said she loved it so even though you may not read this, i want to know, would she have wanted you to continue this story for her, or would she rather you leave it as it is?
Kat Uzu chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
Hey. I'm not sure if you will ever even read this, but I know people don't like pity so I'm going to say condolences to you. Also I think that because your sister loved this story so much that she would love to see it finished from up there in heaven. Good luck to whom ever you are.
TheNewBlueMoon chapter 19 . 2/4/2014
This story was awesome. Its a shame it'll never be completed. Rest in peace Angel Lilith. Maybe you're with the angels.
maximumridefan222 chapter 19 . 2/2/2014