Reviews for Making Music
BlackHeron104 chapter 19 . 4/2
I'm sorry for your loss, she was a great writer and could have fulfilled her dreams, maybe become a writer one day. Wherever she is, I hope she knows that she'll be remembered with us fans, and with her family and friends.
angelina2003 chapter 19 . 2/22
Please keep this story, this is the best and the most emotional story ever
That was awesome but yet sad
kaylee chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
don't worry ur sis didn't die in vain she still has relatives who will always love u and all her fans I know angel will rest in peace in heaven
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Omg I loved the story so thank u for keeping the story up and I'm SOOO sry for ur loss even though I'm late saying this I hope u r ok
Sannestrous chapter 19 . 9/25/2015
I'm so sorry for your loss
hahayour-SO-funny chapter 19 . 7/28/2015
I know I'm writing this years later but I'm so sorry for your lose...I'm really no good at this but I think you made the right decision letting her story be. It was hers and it shall always be hers. Your sister is a great writer and I'm sure she was an even better sister to you. Thank you for not deleting her story.
GreenDrkness chapter 19 . 4/23/2015
My Condolences and I want you to know I love this story and thank you for keeping it up
Guest chapter 19 . 3/9/2015
Oh my god that's so sad I so sorry but please keep up this story it's really good
ChikaBerryDrop chapter 19 . 3/2/2015
I'm so sorry! :(
Lemon Berry chapter 19 . 12/21/2014
This review is years late. But I'm glad this story wasn't taken down. It makes me happy that I've read this story by Angel Lilith whether it's complete or not. I hope you'll continue this story because your sister was a genius to come up with such a plot and it'd be great to see an ending for it, no matter who it's by. I hope Angel Lilith will rest in peace. I am sorry for your loss but really, your sister and grandma will always be with you. I'm sure they were amazing people. Not to mention your sister shipped Amuto :')
Chibi Mimi 1997 chapter 19 . 12/20/2014
May her soul rest in peace ,
What an amazing writer of a sis you had ,
I really am sorry for your loose .
In my opinion I think it's better to finish the story , but no matter what choice you make i'm sure she'll be happy .
amuto Sparkle chapter 19 . 9/14/2014
Sorry for your loss
FlabbyPancakez chapter 19 . 7/21/2014
That is really sad that she died. She also never got to finish the story.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/14/2014