Reviews for Fearless
theGIRLwhoREADStooMUCH chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I liked it, but I kind of wish Rory had taken the job, since it really was a good opportunity for her. But other than that, I feel that you captured the characters very well.
xshynenstarx chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This story was fantastic, amazing and romantic. Totally wished this happened on the show. I loved that they had an impromptu wedding in stars hollow. Logan's right. They are way better together. Glad to see Lorelai's dress get used. The vows were so perfect and suited to them. I loved it! Rory and Logan forever!
YaleAceBella12 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Please write more...

Bella
Forgottobealover chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Cute, so cute :3.

This was adorable, and greatly finished :D
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
i love love love this story! and yes it should have ended like this or at least something like this!
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Awsome story

Please write more Logan and Rory storys
Tott chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Super cute loved it :)
Elk GG chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
i really like this story

i wish logan had come to the party in stars hollow in the last episode

rory and logan belong together
gypsykl79 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Wonderful I wish there was more to this... It's just not enough.
bizzybear21 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Aw! That was so cool! And the taylor swift song really worked with it!
gategirl chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I had the worst day (seriously crappy) but this story did what everything else couldn't today. It made me smile. This was such a great story and excellently written. Thank you for sharing it and Thank You for the smiles. :-)
revchick86 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
oh my gosh that was the best story ever! i loved it so much! not only was it well written but it was perfectly true to character! i think the haybell maze addition was amazing! your incredible really!
mybeatingheart chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
cute story!
stardustsky chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
BEST. SONGFIC. EVER. You totally rock, for combining TS and R/L, my two ultimate obsessions. :D Songfics usually bother me, but this one is simply amazing.
ACE732 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Okay, first of all I want to say thank you. I had a really crappy day at work today and I came home and read this story and you totally cheered me up. I loved it. Any fic which brings these two back together after the mess the writers made is okay with me. And you did it in such a beautiful and sweet way that you just made my sophie heart swell. This is how it should have ended. Can't wait to read more of your writing and hope to see you around on the mc board. :)

Julie