Reviews for Fearless
ACE732 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Okay, first of all I want to say thank you. I had a really crappy day at work today and I came home and read this story and you totally cheered me up. I loved it. Any fic which brings these two back together after the mess the writers made is okay with me. And you did it in such a beautiful and sweet way that you just made my sophie heart swell. This is how it should have ended. Can't wait to read more of your writing and hope to see you around on the mc board. :)

Julie
Nicole chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
One of the best Rogan stories I've read. Truly. Thank you!
fox24 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I loved it and I live near the amusement park in Valleho Lol.
phantomliberty chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Yes...thank you...that is how it should have ended...now if we could only find out what ASP had planned the last line to be...
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I loved this, please contineu
Gilmoregirl19 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I love Taylor Swift, I love this song and it was so perfect for this fic. You did an awesome job and I would have been so much happier if the series ended this way. But, then again, we wouldn't have had as many wonderful 'what if...' fics!
javaaddict chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Now thats EXACTLY how it should have ended...It would have done it justice after 7 seven years...THANK YOU
sedlakova chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
i loveloveloved your take on their evening in the hay bale maze, that was so creative and done oh so well! that was definitely my favorite part.

overall, this is something we all needed, i think, even after all this time :) thanks, angel!
inactiveacount121212 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Married by Kirk- Ya gotta love it. :)

That was great! Totally the way the show should have ended. :)
Swtcheeks chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
LOVE IT! Its amazing!
msbabygirl4u chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
i loved it..would you consider writing more!
Bookworms chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Ah that was totally better than the series finale! Great Job!
Hisgirlfriday chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Amazing! I loved it!
Kaya10284 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
That was so good. Loved it and this is how it should have ended to begin with. I hated that they broke up at the end of the show. This is the perfect ending.
anne96 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009