Reviews for Fearless
fox24 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I loved it and I live near the amusement park in Valleho Lol.
phantomliberty chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Yes...thank you...that is how it should have ended...now if we could only find out what ASP had planned the last line to be...
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I loved this, please contineu
Gilmoregirl19 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I love Taylor Swift, I love this song and it was so perfect for this fic. You did an awesome job and I would have been so much happier if the series ended this way. But, then again, we wouldn't have had as many wonderful 'what if...' fics!
javaaddict chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Now thats EXACTLY how it should have ended...It would have done it justice after 7 seven years...THANK YOU
sedlakova chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
i loveloveloved your take on their evening in the hay bale maze, that was so creative and done oh so well! that was definitely my favorite part.

overall, this is something we all needed, i think, even after all this time :) thanks, angel!
inactiveacount121212 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Married by Kirk- Ya gotta love it. :)

That was great! Totally the way the show should have ended. :)
Swtcheeks chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
LOVE IT! Its amazing!
msbabygirl4u chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
i loved it..would you consider writing more!
Bookworms chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Ah that was totally better than the series finale! Great Job!
Hisgirlfriday chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Amazing! I loved it!
Kaya10284 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
That was so good. Loved it and this is how it should have ended to begin with. I hated that they broke up at the end of the show. This is the perfect ending.
anne96 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
great story
wintongirl chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
In a word - fantastic. It was impetuous, spontaneous and completely them. I especially loved what Logan said just before he kissed his new wife - "Get ready for one hell of a ride, Ace", brilliant. And getting married by Kirk? Classic!
LoganRory Fan chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
You're simply the best. Great story as always!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2