Reviews for Perfume and Promises
McDreamy's Post-It Wife chapter 8 . 11/3/2010
I don't know if you're planning to carry on with this story but I really hope you do because I LOVE Pete and Addison together and I was devestated when they broke up!
deslil chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
i'm really liking this fic. update soon!
saci chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
Love it. Update, please?
underc0vergirl chapter 8 . 9/3/2010
keep it going i really like this story ]
Novanca chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
great story! can't wait to read more, keep writing
Satan-wears-prada chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
I HATE the fact that Shonda made Addison leave Pete for Sam. They have no chemistry, Pete and Addison do. They're perfect for each other!

You have to keep writing though to keep them alive! :)
OhTheFangirling chapter 7 . 3/12/2010
PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS AMAZAIN' YOU HAVE GOTTA UPDATE!
DanniCoeur chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
i love it! it's fun and sexy, just like pete and addison style :) i'm gonna keep reading the others chapters!
InAFantasyWorld chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
lovin this story update soon!
saci chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
Aww poor Addie :( She should finally get to have her baby. I love how you write Pete and Addie together. Hope you'll update soon :)
McShip chapter 7 . 2/17/2010
AW! I WANTED ADDISON TO BE PREGNANT! T.T

Aww... Pete to the rescue! D Mark has a right to be angry but so angry he just storms off? If only Mark knew why she wasn't going to abort the baby, or nonexistent one. Mark would be less angry with her. Great job! I want more. )
cacooly chapter 7 . 2/17/2010
ok, I am hoping a review will make the next installment come sooner, because I am enjoying this one! That was sad...as much as it would sound a bit crazy to have violet pregnant and the Addison pregnant by super Pete, I always wanted Addie to have a baby! But this is good! Could she maybe have a false negative? Probably not, but please keep writing...I have no idea what it is, but I know I am not a Paddison and yet I have lately been gravitating towards Paddison stories...what can I say, I live under a banner of denial! Love ur stories, I think i might have read them all!

Please, please, please write away, I miss the fluffiness, but the emotional draining is good because it makes the fluffiness all that better! XX
DonStella chapter 7 . 2/17/2010
like it and hope you put a new chapter up soon. hope the baby is not petes. hope addison and pete get there baby.
Satan-wears-prada chapter 7 . 2/17/2010
WHAT? NO! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! YOU CAN'T MAKE HER NON-PREGNANT! NO! *SOBS* :(

They need happiness, please. And I beg you to update son!
McShip chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
OMG! I NEED MORE! Oh, gosh, this is such a great storyline.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »