Reviews for Wizard in Suna
0,0
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
0.0
Fantasy.Rat.10 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
I look forward to the development of the freindship Gaara and Harry have. I was trembling throughout the available, and I get shivers thinking about the numerous possiblities that the future can hold _ Good Luck!
Kubasaki chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
He could live with Chiyo... she's a pretty cool old lady. Though, she didn't seem to care very much about the welfare of the village, so the Kazekage might have to convince her.
Pierre Xavier ArmadaShipper chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
wow please continue this is a good story.
Bijuui9 chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Why don't you just make up a suna nin? As there aren't many known suna nin listed on the internet you could easily make one up. Make it a nin whom travels often and has experience with magic, he can't exactly us it but he knows enough about it to teach Harry how to use his magic, since magic is pretty close to chakra and can be used wandlessly. Make the nin a bit older than mid age, about Tsnade's age or something. He does travel after all and in order to know a lot of things about magic and chakra alike he has to be a bit older than thhirty or forty. As for a ninja for Harry to live with... Why not some one whom would make sure he doesn't become an emotionless tool like Sai of Konoha. You know make him become a very powerful ninja with good emotional control but without making him completely emotionless and loyal to the bastard of kazekage.

You can come up with names and appereances yourself or ask me for ideas if you need them.

Can barely wait until you update again.

x Raven
spiderprincesscat chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I love the story and am hoping you will continue it. Your new fan S.P.
spiderprincesscat chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
I love the story and am wondering if you can cont
Saissister chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
What happened, this is such a great fic :(
Clarinetsl chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
It's been a few years since you've updated this. I hope you haven't given up on it. I really like this story. I hope that you will continue the story, but if you have abandoned it please let me know.
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 2 . 2/19/2012