Reviews for Becoming
Angelique88 chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Very Nice
Ephemera chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
*perfect*

really GOOD Spike - you've caught something hear - very very impresive.
Rachel chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
That was truly one of the best Spike stories I've ever read. It was so, so well done. I'm one of those people who tends to forget or ignore the

evil side, but I loved the way you showed both sides without being awkward or crass (the way a lot of "evil Spike" is written). I do hope he'll become

someone better - I want him to end well, even if he and Buffy don't. Thanks again!
HonorH chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
Very good, realistic Spike-voice. You've got his complex personality right here, which-you're right-not many writers do. I think you succeeded very well in your goal. Brava!
Rashaka not signed in chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
I know what you mean about Spike versions 1 & 2 that populate the recent buffy fiction. But I think you can still find good spike-writing, you jsut have to search for it. Its usually in the short stuff, vignettes like this one. wisteria writes Spike in a very similar style to how you did here, so you might want to read her few fics. I love how you showed both sides of Spike, how he IS evil, but how she makes him forget, and makes him want to change. But also how without her, he drifts back to evil again, having lost his Buffy Moral Compass. I think the thing she loved about Buffy in this fic were very telling of his character, and very descriptive. Write more, always. I want good fiction to read.
Passive Rebel chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
Wow... This was just... beautiful! Beautiful in both its sincerity and candid "realism." :) Wonderful!
kalima chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
I dig it. I prefer the idea of an alien mindset pov. He's not like us, he doesn't think like us. Doesn't make his love any les authentic.

Thanks.
Sage chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
Thank you for writng this, I like you feel exactly the same thing about the way people write Spike, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's annoyed.