Reviews for Love Enough
Miko Akako chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I like how you write sad scenes.

And reading this made me wish desperately that Jack and Ianto could have had this. That Jack could have had the opportunity to see Ianto live to old age.

-Miko
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Oh my God in Heaven - so few words, so much intense, over-whelming emotion - you have reduced me to a absolute waterfall of tears and a handful of soggy tissue. This has got to be the most beautiful story about Jack and Ianto that I've ever read, and by now, I've read hundreds and hundreds hundreds. You continue to amaze me, and I thank you for that.
rain angst chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I want to cry. That doesn't happen often, when I read sad stories. I loved how Ianto told Jack he wouldn't think less of him if Jack left. The line, "You didn't stay to find out who did it," made me feel so bad for Jack. The quote you had at the end was also depressing. Must admit this is a great story and I am happy Jack stayed with Ianto to the end.
Fullmetal Embers chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Sad and bittersweet, very nice
Bulls in Brooklyn chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This story made me cry! One of my close friends has just been diagnosed with cancer, so I could really relate.

I love the snapshots, and the extended scenes, absolutely wonderful, sometimes sad, sometimes funny, sometimes sexy, and always awesome
luukaa chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
heartbreakingly beautifull, especially the way jack seems to have peace with it
J.Gabrielle chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
You know what? I think I'm in love with your work. This was sad as it was beautiful. And I loved every moment of it!
chocolatekiller chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
That was so sad!

Now I'm crying :

But it didn't break my heart, at least not in the bad way; I think it's a good thing that Jack stayed, just once. I'm not sure he would have liked himself anymore if he hadn't; at one point later in time, he would maybe even have hated himself. But, in a way, I wish he hadn't stayed... I don't think Ianto would really have minded (or noticed).

And that phrase, 'the end of a world', is going to make me teary-eyed for days, it was perfect.

doctor-who-fangirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
what a beautiful story!
Englishpudding chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
You know,I was reading this and I was (sort of) doing OK until "You didn't stay to find out who did it"...and now look at me,a sodden mess.

I hope this was set MANY years in the future, by the way!

xx
Healthy Obsession chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
sob, sob, sob... wa! This is so sad. I cried nearly all the way through.

Lovely, though :D
CosmicalMadison chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Oh... This is beautiful and heartbreaking. "You didn't stay to find out who did it" really got me, too. :'( Great job.
LittleMissTake chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
wibble :'( favourite bit: "You didn't stay to find out who did it," Jack had murmured, and carried on reading.

Jack's all grown up, love that he stayed til the end, poor Ianto, you don't mention his age, but i hope he was old. seriously getting my fill of Janto angst today :)
HuckingHarkness chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Aww! That was so sad... so touching. It actually brought a tear to my eye, reading it. :( It was so beautifully written, & the way you don't spell everything out is so effective in this context. Thank-you for a beautiful, bittersweet story.

Carrie ;.(
Atsu Tenshi chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Oh this is so beautifully heartbreaking! I cried by the end of it! Really love this so much!