Reviews for What's New, Naruto?
The Truth of Words chapter 10 . 2/19
This is one weird fic.
ninbigboy168 chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
Omg I couldn't stop laughting. I like ur naruto don't ever see much of this character Iruka lol and poor killer bee so funny shot yeah fuu as a future as a mob queen lol
that guy chapter 10 . 12/11/2014
Holy fuck... that was some of the most entertaing shit I've ever read.
G.I.R.L chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
Kay at first naruto's jerkoff personality may have been a mask
ut now it just seem like he's a douche.
great fan of sayu mayu project chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
what the hell is going on in this story
Pelican182 chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
Really glad you're starting the story back up man. Great read
Angel Is A Centerfold chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
This is incredible.

I mean actually incredible. Top 3 crack fic I've read on this site.

I look forward to the coming chapters! Don't give up on this, you've got something special going here.
lazyguy90 chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
Man this absolutely nuts.

It's incredibly funny, incredibly messed up, and a whole lot of fun.

Keep up the great work.
BlackSeaGale chapter 10 . 11/6/2014
This is the epitome of modern literature. Dont be surprised if you might get a Nobel prize in literature. The way it just keeps on getting even more fucked up and hilarious as the story goes on is amazing, and the characters are well written and hilariously out of character, and the humour is dark at times, but hey, if its worth taking seriously, its worth making fun of. I hope there's more of this story coming up, so i can laugh so much that my face hurts. Again.

Also, Fuu is the most adorable thing ever. Write more of her, please.
FlamingBlaze chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
Absolutely brilliant story. This is the only story that has cracked me up in a long time; however, I'm interested in how you're going to develop Naruto as a character. He seems like a total jerk right now, so I'm curious as to how you're going to change his personality or if you're going to change him at all.

Another thing I want to ask about is the pairing. I realize that it's Naruto/Saya (is there a picture that could help in the description of Saya, by the way?) but I think it should be a multi pairing, preferably Naruto/Saya/Azusa.

Reply and update soon,
FlamingBlaze
erodemonking chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
The story's hilarious. Naruto's personality is completely unlikeable but I'm absolutely fine with it because it's just damn funnier that way. I've always been a fan of the "did he just say that?" type of humor so go as far as you want with it. And hey, after hearing someone give so many good one-liners, it's not really possible to hate on them.

I especially enjoy the scenes were Naruto is given some of his own medicine. I.e. Fuu and just about everyone except for Azusa ignoring him during his Lord Uchiha stint, the 10 year old boy being more hung than him, etc.

Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
huehuehuehue
absolute-insanity chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
This fic is hilarious. Cannot wait for updates!
Jack Daniels chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I have no idea when this story derailed so tragically, but it happened. It started out with a some-what caring Naruto and a semblance of a plot, and turned into a heartless douchebag with no life doing random things with no plot whatsoever. Tragic.
antishock chapter 10 . 11/1/2014