Reviews for What's New, Naruto?
YungMoolah chapter 7 . 8/24
HAHAHAHAH NARUTO FUCKED UP HAHAHAHA
YungMoolah chapter 3 . 8/24
Ooooooh drama
Angel Is A Centerfold chapter 12 . 8/1
I should perhaps reiterate that this is the greatest story ever told.
New Glint chapter 13 . 6/12
Kongou and Naruto's interaction always made me laugh! I hope there is more of it in the future.
Refraction of Light chapter 13 . 6/9
Wow. As a person who loves crack fics great chapter. For both continuity as well as the side of the shipping wars I have always been. Seriously Kongou with Sakura continuity wise an earlier line hinted Naruto being hung up on Sakura. Shipping wise is kinda obvious.
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 5/27
that was good keep the chapters coming
Kejmur chapter 13 . 5/25
This story is truly offensive, vulgar, racist, ridiculous, idiotic with truly gross black humour.

In other words hella good. Congratz man, I had lots of good laugh from this one ;).

BTW I hope that Saya in the end will get on with Naruto, otherwise I would be dissapointed. You can't just let pretty good chick stay virgin. It would be bad.
Life Without Wings chapter 2 . 5/23
yes! VASH THE STAMPEDE!
Yami-Guy chapter 6 . 5/13
Wait so Sasuke was following Naruto in like chapter 3 and now he is killing everyone?! Wtf?
redcrow-redX chapter 9 . 5/13
this is fucking retarded asf
retarded
ch405-5p34r chapter 13 . 5/8
This... Is fucking hilarious. It's balls to the wall batshit insane and I love every minute of it. I mean, I don't know where the hell you come up with this, but I'm glad you do- it's so good. I'm definitely following this till its conclusion.
Angel Fantasy chapter 5 . 4/19
First Temari, now Neji... Naruto, you sly bastard XD
javi30 chapter 13 . 4/14
fuck , this is the most hilarious story that I have read on this site continues to write
Potheadninja chapter 13 . 4/12