Reviews for What's New, Naruto?
Hecseferblade chapter 11 . 8/20
I was surprised with how much I liked this story
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 8/6
Rofl. This was honestly some straight up comedy.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 8/6
Looks funny.
Blitzstrahl chapter 9 . 7/8
Futanari no Jutsu, but Naruto you have the perfect counter for that!
Did he forget the Oiroke no Jutsu?
Blitzstrahl chapter 8 . 7/8
I can believe his father doing that, but Mito and Kushina where the bloody queen and princess of Whirlpool, they'd have money since no attempts where made to rebuild Whirlpool.
35million yen for a 2 story house thats $289k a pretty good deal.
Blitzstrahl chapter 7 . 7/8
Oh please let Hinata be pregnant as well lol.
Blitzstrahl chapter 5 . 7/8
Poor Saya...
fabulous chapter 11 . 6/15
I lmfao'd so hard to this i can't even explain in words like roght now im dead lol
dumb
Buttonspaz chapter 11 . 5/14
This is one of the most hilarious Fics I've ever read. When Naruto yells 'Asuma' after have sex with Temari... I just lost my shit, seriously, the bus passengers looked like I had a third head *Winks*.

Look forward to the next chapter my white-eyed bro.
Angel Is A Centerfold chapter 11 . 5/13
Wow, I had no idea this story was still alive. What's it been, 4 years? (although from your AN I must've missed some updates in between).

Honestly, I had no idea what the hell was going on first time I read through the chapter, so I had to backtrack a bit (the Bee/Butterfly section was distinctly memorable, so that was that) but once I regained my balance it was just as good as I remember it.

Although I still have no idea what the hell the first two section is about.

Anyway, keep alive!
That Trigun reference brought a tear to my eye.
Illuminated chapter 11 . 5/10
I think it is time for Hinata to announce her pregnancy. And question, is Fuu the jinchuriki Fu?
Surprised no news from Gaara. Glad Naruto is still boning Temari though. Whatever happened to Ino and Sakura?
Illuminated chapter 10 . 5/10