Reviews for Bounty Hunters in the Land Down Under
Babelvr54 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I really hope you finish this story... It's so great to see Ranger acting normal
mamabear19 chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
So hope you decide to continue this story. Love it so much
jwarden chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Hope you consider finishing this story. It's great!
CTBabe1202 chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
This is such a sexy story filled with love- very cute. Any chances on you finishing it, it is so well written?

R
Margaretlucylu chapter 10 . 5/13/2011
awwwwwwww will this story ever get finished? it was a great story...fun, romantic and payback for joe hahaha
Mik N'jirnav chapter 10 . 10/7/2010
Cute and sexy story, sorry it's not finished yet.
Vulcan Rider chapter 10 . 9/8/2010
This is a FABULOUS story. What a great change of scenery for our crew. Australia! I absolutely LOVE sweet, "in love" Carlos. It's so wonderful seeing him written with him showing Steph his soft side, for once. I'm married to a huge, ex-bodybuilder who always had women walking into walls and after 33 years, he's still gorgeous and built, but he can be so absolutely wonderful, kind, sweet and just plain adorable trying to please me. There actually ARE men out there who can be macho AND loving. It doesn't make them out of character, just shows a private side of them.

This is really such a great storyline, and I can't wait to see the four of them or however many...out in the bush, tracking the skip. I agree with your Carlos's take on the mission...that there must be a catch. I can't wait to find out what will go wrong and how they will solve it. I know you will have some great stuff ahead for us. I know you have set this story aside for a long time, but I truly hope you get back to it very soon. Real life can be very disrupting to a writer sometimes, but when you get a chance, your readers are waiting eagerly for more chapters on all your stories.

Thank you for all your hard work and time in creating such wonderful stories, and thank you for sharing your talent with us.

Maggie
Hailie chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
Amazing, I love it. Funny, but believable. Great. Update soon, please.
Dikent chapter 10 . 5/23/2010
please continue I like this a lot.
morsun95 chapter 10 . 4/15/2010
this is a great story, I love Jack! I hope you add more soon!

The best part was when Morelli called!
AmandaBabe chapter 10 . 1/29/2010
I hope you continue this story soon! Its really good :)
Barb117 chapter 10 . 1/27/2010
Wonderful story! I love your sense or humor and detail! I hope you will update soon!
emhmom chapter 10 . 12/4/2009
funny story so far. hilarious that Carlos answered Morelli's call.
writersblock24 chapter 10 . 8/29/2009
Haha, too bad Morelli had to hear how it was done...not! Great job! I loved this chapter!
The Better Side chapter 10 . 8/29/2009
I didn't think it was possible but this one chapter made me love Ranger even more than I already did (And I LOVED Ranger A LOT).

Pure AWESOME!