Reviews for First rule of fight club
ayear2remember chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I like this chapter :)

Me and the gummy bears have a plot to rule the world... but shh it's a secret! So, follow me on Twitter, as I try to take over the world, one tweet at a time! /ayear2remember
Casmar chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
Aw. this chap was cute.
Casmar chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
What? how on earth could you kill him?
Casmar chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Hm very interesting
booksmartblonde333 chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
His mom didn't blame him? B.S. dude. She totally did. along with over half the town. Poor guy.
whereinthewrld chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
I love the update, it was interesting to see how Ben was after his friends death. Please post more soon!
somebody chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
i was so happy when i saw you posted a new chapter. i love ben fics and there aren't enough of them, so please continue and update soon, loved it!
booksmartblonde333 chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
This is great. Amazing job. Poor Keo. That really sucks.
whereinthewrld chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
I love the updates and can't wait for more! My only concern would be for a future 'lack of Sammy' due to his relationship with Sarah. But I love the story and can't wait for more
Tagrea chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
Loved it!
whereinthewrld chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
I read this story a while ago but didn't review or add an alert because I didn't think you were going to continue. I'm really glad you did though, and I can't wait for more. Please post more soon!
Tagrea chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
You gotta post more soon
Tagrea chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
You have got to post more. Now when thw wont send another episode for over a month, I need to get my supernatural from somewhere else. And this is where I want to get it from. So please, write some more will ya?
PersonifyThis chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Interesting idea! I can't wait to see where you go with it. I read your last story Son's gonna rise and I was glad when I saw this one next! Anywhoo I really like the idea and the fact that you're true to their character. Happy Writing!