Reviews for You're Lying!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
LOL

Or…not lol. Rena in freaky mode is…well…freaky.

And five-year-old Rena with those eyes…

EEP. Scary…

Very nice!
young dawn chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
This fic pure win. I haven't read anything this amusing in a long while. Oh, Rena~ xD

Sora(:
huskychao chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
XD That's hilarious!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Great _
PaperCutVictim chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Y'know, I was terrified of Rena the first time she had an "USO DA!" moment, but I'm not sure how I'd feel about a 5-year-old Rena doing that. It could either be cute, or terrifying (dude, this is Higurashi, fear the cute ones X3).

Anyways... Fantastic concept. Short, but I think to drag it out any longer would have cheapened the effect, so I think the length of the story was perfect. Great work, and an extra thumbs up to you for having Ooishi as Santa. XD
The Cupcake Master chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Fantastic.

Rena's first "You're lying". They grow up so fast..
EmberElf chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I feel the same way about some of those mall Santas, too.

USO DA! That's all I could say when I read the title. I can't count the number of times I've watched clips of Rena saying that.

But your story is cute, I like how it's really short, but for the people who've watched the show can laugh a little. :D
noccofc chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Short and to the point. Oh, that Rena.
Shadokin chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Oh-o! Jolly ol' Ooishi, ain't he? Ha, that was truly brillant, I could so see that happening! Love it, good job!
The Minister of Silly Walks chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Short but that was probably one of the funniest concepts I've heard of in a long time. It actually made me laugh XD
MeganekkoTenshi chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Poor Ooishi... Imagine Rena turning into Yandere mode because of this trivial thing XD But I do love how she always goes USO DA! is it gonna be longer?
Secret Song chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
xD I love Rena-chan.

She's so direct.

Nice story btw. I've always wondered what would happen if Rena met a Santa Claus.
Insert Spiffy Name Here chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
LIES! D8

XD Ooishi as Santa...ohemgee.