Reviews for The Meeting, The Rescue, and The Confession
fairygirl7 chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
Loved this story, hope you right another soon.
ann ly chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
beautiful!

i love it,,you did great ))
kay321 chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
Finally Edward!
vampire-legend chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
loved it! i'm so happy you finally updated! I don't understand how you only have a few reviews, when i beleive this story is one of the cutest ever! Loved it!
cajuntulip chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
Such a cute story! Short, simple, sweet. And double-sided POV are always appreciated. I'd love to read any stories you write in the future.
nermalasu chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
aw...i lurves edward! he has fallen so hard for bella! and her talking in her sleep, priceless! too bad charlie came home, it would have gotten way more interesting! great chapter thanks for the update!
kay321 chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
So sweet!
Twilight213 chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
CONTINUE!
vampire-legend chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
loved it! bella hitting her head on the doorframe was just hilarious from edward's POV. i love how well charlie and edward interacted there! UPDATE SOON!
vampire-legend chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter! the first one was so good and i'm really looking forward to reading the rest of this!
Twinie chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I really liked this EPOV.

As you know, I loved the BPOV version of this story so I can't wait to read more from EPOV.

It's still sweet, still well written...keep going Girlie :)
nermalasu chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
oh i love it! i can't believe he wrote a lullaby for her before even meeting her. how romantic! great chapter, thanks so much for the update!
Chuloe of the Earth chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I love this story! I read the other one too. Keep writing!:)
whilethedawnisstilldark chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Love this from EPOV! I definitely wanted to know what that cup of sugar was for...Edward doesn't seem like the baking type. Also, your shout-out about the harlequin novel made me LOL IRL. ILU.

-trendaholic