Reviews for Interwoven
Matkurja chapter 170 . 3/13
I love this story! One of your best! Thank you! Such beautiful love!
life2Bcontinued chapter 170 . 2/3/2012
Really? I mean this in the nicest possible way but you suck! i read this story on a block of night shifts doing the worst possible job to read this story along side, i knew i should have stuck to my book over the night shifts but for some strange reason like the idiot i am i thought this story would make lighter reading! but for the record this really was a well written story, even the last chapter.x
murfonso chapter 170 . 7/31/2011
Well like everyone elso on hear i am in buckets, I have also been putting off reading the last few chapters as I knew what was coming. I think you have written a beautiful love story here and is definitely my favourite. Just a suggestion as I am greedy how about a follow up interwoven the missing years, maybe tell us what Joey and Charlie did on their travels on the boat, like I said just being greedy. Keep up the fantastic work xx
kazintaz chapter 170 . 7/13/2011
Ditto to what everyone else has been saying. I had the pleasure/displeasure of reading this last chapter on the 3rd anniversary of losing my beautiful partner Lisa to cancer. I cried for Charlie, I cried for Joey, I cried for Lisa, I cried for myself, I just cried. It was an amazing story, full of all the hopes and dreams of us all. Keep up the fantastic work and relish with the thoughts of how much your writing touches us all, even if we don't always review as often as we should.
CCCRAP chapter 170 . 7/13/2011
Glad I read this in bed, and no one could see me cry! Great sad ending, but it was the only way really! THis was truly one of the best epic stories on here! Thank you xx
Born2Try chapter 170 . 7/13/2011
Well I cried buckets and had to keep taking breaks to get my strength back and also to wipe away all the tears. You have done an amazing job with this fic and I due time I will re-read it all. Thank you so much and the ending was just perfect.
CJ4Eva chapter 170 . 7/13/2011
OMG! I had to steel myself for this final chapter, and even as i write this review, tears are flowing. This fic has been so well written. IJKS, you have a gift, your writing is phenomenal. Despite not having reviewed each and every chapter, i have continued to read this fic in the eager anticipation of seeing CJ united and riding the rollercoaster of life. You have given them a truly remarkable, and sad send off. But you have done them justice too. The H&A writers have nothing on you. You truly are an inspirational writer. Thankyou for this fic.

It truly has been a pleasure to read. ;)
luckdog chapter 170 . 7/13/2011
Definitely needed tissue! Even though it was so sad it was beautifully written 0) Joey just couldn't live without her Charlie. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story 0)
kochy-girl chapter 170 . 7/12/2011
fantastic ending to a fantastic story. Loved how you had them go almost together. i hated it when joey left and didnt come back in the show all because of stupid people thinking it corrupts young minds.
funkyshaz57 chapter 170 . 7/12/2011
I'm surprised I can see the screen to write a review with the amount of tears falling. This was amazingly written and if you wanted to make us cry I don't see how there can be a dry eye in the house. IT was beautifully sad..My heart broke and I am still crying now 10 minutes later when I am writing this, I knew it was coming but jesus what a punch to the gut. I have to say I'm happy if that is kinda OK that Joey passed away with Charlie, I guess I felt it was meant to be, that it was right that she go to the next phase of her life with Charlie, A Joey without a Charlie just doesn't seem right especially in this fic!

It was amazing.

The whole fic was brilliant from start to finish, From Birth to Death, I know how much you've put into this and you haven't disappointed! A true Masterpiece. I think though I'm going to be sad all day lol!
jammydodgers chapter 170 . 7/12/2011
what a chapter, i must admit i going to miss this story (i will probably re-read it all over again and again) just like i do with the rest of your stories. you are a really great writer and with all the hard work & effort you put into them i hope you are proud of yourself.

i have also noticed that you got a new story up so i will go and read that one will indeed leave me in wanting more
maziemoo chapter 170 . 7/12/2011
U succeed in makin me cry to. Im really going to miss this story. This has been my favourite story of all time. U are such a talented writer and should be very proud of yourself for what u have achieved with all your stories. So thanks for all the time and effort you put in each and everyone of them. And just because I'm going to miss this story so much im going back to the beginning to read it all again.
Jen82LH chapter 170 . 7/12/2011
I have to admit IJKS, I kept putting off reading this because I really didn't want it to end and I knew how sad I'd be. I must have been crying that loud that my friend came in from the kitchen to see if I was alright. That was just beautiful, I had a feeling you might let Joey go with Charlie and I'm so glad you did, it just wouldn't have been right for one of them to have carried on. Thank you for that beautiful journey you took us on, it really was a brilliantly written story that I feel honoured to have read. Briialint work IJKS. I will miss this story so very much.
Movie249 chapter 170 . 7/12/2011
As a huge fan of this fic, I feel the readers really have been taken on a journey from start to end. And I know this will sound incredibly lame as the characters aren't real but I feel blessed to have been able to join Charlie and Joey on their life journey and to have been let in on the story of their lives. The fanfic was beautifully written from start to end and it's going to be incredibly hard to say goodbye to. But also I can't help but feel delighted as although the ending made me cry (more than I should probably admit), it was the ending I was always hoping for and did complete justice to the characters. It was perfect. I was scared for them and couldn't imagine how one would have dealt without the other so the fact that they passed away together truly warmed my heart. I don't think the readers could have asked for a better ending. Their love was unbreakable from start to finish and your writing has never been anything but flawless. Congratulations on writing one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read and thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. 170 chapters later and the end was as perfect as the start. RIP Charlie and Joey :') And congratulations again on a truly beautiful fic.
Blue1927 chapter 170 . 7/12/2011
Amazing chapter, sad yes but possibly the best way this could possibly end. I can't believe that this has been going for the best part of two years. It's been the greatest journey and has covered some heavy topics but they've all been done so sensitively. The way you've captured both their lives while still keeping up with what's happened to the other characters who have been particularly well written in this story is great.

As for the end of this one I can't believe how moving the end was, especially giving the twins to chance to say goodbye and there just being Charlie and Joey at their ends. Fantastic writing and I'll miss this so much. And yeah did just about manage to make me cry and that honestly never happens. Thanks so much for a great read.
1,615 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »