Reviews for A Bedtime Story
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
So cute! And a lot of fun! Great job! I may never look at Dragon Heart (a truely great movie) the same way again!
joannak chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Really beautiful. I love this great fairy tail!
Random Romantasist 999 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Aw... That was cute. I love your wrighting style, it's so descriptive!
Lion in the Land chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
First, let me enunciate very clearly: I liked this story. Very much. :P

Aww, Integra's a mommy. I love that. I sensed at the beginning that Seras would've given in to the children with or without her duty, so that was an excellent touch at the end when Alucard accused her of the same.

The bedtime story was wonderful. It flowed so easily that I hardly even noticed that this was longer than your usual one-shots. You are so clever to weave Seras's story into a medieval setting. For making DRACULa a red dragon, all I can do is borrow a word from the prolific, yet succinct reviewer, LordXeenTheGreat (who has yet to appear at one of MY stories) and say: Nice!

Your Hellsing touches throughout made this a very solid piece, like Seras looking as weak as a "kitten" and Integra being a Knight. And if I'm not mistaken, that swordsmith, the old man w/ the pointed nose, was Walter?

I like also the things you altered, especially the dragon giving her a literal piece of his beating heart.

I have a question - you made it very clear that it was a 'pagan' priest. Is that because an actual priest would have had protection from "Alucard" because of his Holy Orders?

Oh, and at one part you said "Still..." I think you meant, "Even still..." ;P

The ending with Alucard and Seras was also very well done. Integra giving them some of her blood as a treat was really brilliant. And I agree with Seras, room temperature is the way to go...or even better - body temperature.

When Alucard turned more serious, and said: “Did they?” I actually got chills up my arms. There's something very sexy about seeing him vulnerable like that - wanting to hear that they are going to end up 'happily ever after' (even though - as we've discussed ad nauseam (w/ videos and everything) - it's impossible, it's still nice to know that at this moment he wants that.)

Your ending line was fantastic: "just as the candles finally died out, plunging the room into darkness." We literally fade to black.

Thanks for the lovely bedtime story, _ Metro. I'm glad I stopped by. Sweet dreams,

-Lila
E. Lovett chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
The only thing I can say is...

This is what I call a perfect oneshot!

Congrats. )
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Wow, that was so cool! I totally loved it, the ending was superb, though really, I can't help but keep wondering, why the name 'Vlad'? Excuse my ignorance because I started watching Hellsing yesterday and quickly became addicted to it :P

KWF
Lin Tenshi Uzamaki chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
aw that was so sweet.
duraburu chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Well, I thought the story was good, just the ending had a little.. mushy flavor. But all in all it was a good One Shot.

AnimexFreakz 0.o chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
AWIESS! I love it... so kawi!
shadowanime1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
that was really nice, i enjoyed your story.
marora chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This was very well written. Must say I'm impressed. Are you sure that such a violent bed time story is appropriate for kids? (lol)

I read your profile-well some of it, it's quite long.

A fanfiction writer who is a guy... Oh my dear lord, I think I shall faint. I had heard rumors of the existence of such creatures, but I believed them merely legend! Good heavens above I am in shock!

Seriously though, way cool that you write fanfiction and even cooler that you're at it.
Kylemoor chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I don't know how you would accomplish it, seeing as this was intended to be a one-shot, but do you think you could do a follow-up or continuation of the bedtime story told in this? I liked how you changed the details to make it a mythical story.
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
oh that was so wounderful and i hope you will continue on with more like this and the others you have been writing
xxyangxx2006 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
This was cute! I liked it. Good job!
LoveHopes chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I like the way you wrote their story as a fantasy. It's very endearing. I hope you continue this.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »