Reviews for A Love Found
Azrael Jinsei chapter 19 . 9/26/2012
Please write more soon. Thank you.
Also poor Draco, I don't think he'll recover, and it won't help that Harry will reflexively flinch away from him.
Zaaraffluv chapter 19 . 7/26/2011
hey!come back again so sev, harry, and draco can be rescued! :))
EmmaRandomAs chapter 19 . 2/2/2011
oh no! poor harry! and poor draco... how is he gonnsa be able to forgive himself? please have them escape somehow or be rescued! looking forward to your next update!
KarmaLovingFanfic chapter 19 . 1/16/2011
why did you stop i am finding this story interesting. please update it
Rori Potter chapter 19 . 11/27/2010
Those three must be going through a lot. Update soon.
Flying Chrissy chapter 19 . 9/13/2010
I hope that they get out of there soon. Look forward to the next update.
CookieMonster1393 chapter 19 . 9/13/2010
Hey you! PLEASE continue! i love this fic and want to know what happens next. u have done a great job so far, no point stopping now. u may have been a bit hasty with the last few chps but that doesnt mean u shud stop writing this fic.

i hope harry is okay and itll end up fine. im a big severus/harry fan and cant wait for your next chp! and people seem to really really like it, including me, so please wirte!

harry 3 severus
AidenVanHelsing chapter 19 . 6/7/2010
Nice story.

aliengirlguy chapter 19 . 4/11/2010
it's getting good! don't leave us in suspense to long before the next chappie. i ahve always been a big harry x severus pairing sine i started reading fanfics for this genre. you've done a great job, especially with the relationship starting so early. i just wonder about dumbldore, hermione, and other characters reactions to the relationship, and did he leave the dursleys as animals?
fanfic-nerd-101 chapter 19 . 4/6/2010
Wow, I've sat here and read your entire fiction! I'm hooked, hope there's an update soon, interested to see where this goes x
George2Bob1 chapter 19 . 4/4/2010
poor harry and sev at least harrys asleep
sianalove chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
so glad your back, loving this so much, hope the next chapters longer and draco doesnt do anything too horrible :)
din7 chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
They went the same vibrant emerald that they once were. These eyes were broken and full of pain.

i think you ment weren't

love the story
XxScarletPhantomxX chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
Yay your back! And poor harry he just can't catch a break can he? We can blame that on old fart voldy tho lol stupid fatty voldy haha I can't wait for ur next update!
Silverstargirl chapter 19 . 4/2/2010
Poor Harry, indeed! It seems that everything bad happens to him. I hope that he will find the strength to keep going and to finally put an end to what is happening. There has to be a way out of this situation for all of them. I just hope they figure it out before even more damage is done.