Reviews for Hour of Separation
Gratia Astra chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
OMG. This is just soo..soo PERFECT! We've got hurt-Tommy, angry/kinda-hurt-Kimberly, the romance, the drama, different POV's, good friend Jason (although we could have had a LEETLE more of that), even some sensitive-Skull. It was so cute, and romantic, and sweet, and even funny! I gotta say, I loved how you described Kimberly's room. Especially the stuffed animals! I also enjoyed the bit where you didn't actually mention it, but implied that somehow, Kimberly had gone back to the park, rescued the camera, got it developed, kept the pictures, and then probably smashed it herself, before returning it to Skull. And as if the characterization wasn't ABSOLUTELY PERFECT, the imagery was nothing short of INCREDIBLY AMAZING! I don't always leave reviews, unless there's not many to begin with. But I just HAD to tell you how awesome this was. Oh, and I appreciated the summary and info at the beginning. I like it when people do that, and not everyone does. Again, absolutely LOVED it. I'm gonna check out your profile and see what else you've read. I'm even gonna suscribe to your alert list, cuz if you come up with any more ideas, I wanna be the first to read 'em!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 7/21/2010 sweet...

Loved the characterizations of everyone.
C2 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
what a wonderful story. i love the incorporation of tommy feeling rejected all his life, way to give backstory and depth.

i'm glad i chose this as my one story for the day...i think i can make it through the week if needed b/c it was so wonderful!
Shawn30 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I'm gonna join in on the "Giving Skull Love" train, although now that I type it, its sounds a bit kinky. But whatever:) Your Skull characterization is one of the best I've read yet, and I really like how the story was laid out not only pace wise, but in detail and emotion. The Tommy/Kim scenes were well written given their age, tinged with just enough maturity to make them seem real while maintaining enough of that teenage insecurity that we all faced at some time.

I loved the little touches, like Skulls appraisal of his clothing and how the Pink Ranger might see him in the first scene, and Kim's mom's intention to let her little girl grow up, but not let Tommy get to comfortable in her bedroom. Those little human moments gave the story rich depth.

All in all, this was a wonderful one-shot and I can't wait to read more of your work in the future.