Reviews for Your Eyes Open
jazyk chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
omg i loved that! i was listening to the song while reading, and it was just so perfect the way you described tony's feelings! ) tiva foreverrrrr!

xoxo

~IBxo8
NCISgirl1527 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Not bad. I think i like your CSI NY fics better but i also am sort of mad at NCIS right now
zatl chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I loved this.
g1rlanachron1sm chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Aww. This gave me goosebumps. I like it.
temporary relief chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Darkness spree, eh? Well, I loved it, and I'm not just saying that. It was brilliant. September can't come fast enough!

Oh, Tony and Ziva. It's so obvious their feelings for each other. Like Spock and Uhura (there's my Star Trek reference)! And that song fit (although I did listen to The Man Who Can't Be Moved by the Script which also fits). But I have to say that no, Ziva, it was not just sex. It's something more. And even Tony knows that and he never feels that way except about Jeanne, but I could've gone without mentioning her.

Aww poor Tony when he tried to tell her that it wasn't just sex. It's just something more. It's the way the laugh with each other. The way they joke. The way they talk. It's all in that.

It was so sad that they had both broken up the team. Can't I just blame her? I know that she's my favorite female character but she hurt Tony so much. Oh, poor him. And September just isn't coming fast enough! And I hope you're right and 'The End' isn't now. It can't be. It just can't!

Great one shot, twin! And you'll be hearing from me any second now saying that I reviewed. I loved this. Thank you for writing this! Have a great day! XD