Reviews for Sweet Memories
BanannaSlapz517 chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
I really liked this story. Great job.

It would be nice if there were a little more words in between dialogue here- maybe some description of Roxas panicking, or Axel trying to calm him down.

And it's fine, I thought your talking about Pooh's impact on Roxas was great. Sora was special, so Roxas can get away with the littlest emotions.

Hey...you know, you could do a sequel...just have Roxas pretend he was Sora. That'd be great. ;)
An Elemental Realist chapter 7 . 4/21/2010
Another amusing entry. I'm going to miss this story. It's the first multi-chapter fanfiction that I've actually finished.

(Oh, and if you had already noticed, I left you only six reviews. This story now has thirty-two. _ Excuse this number if another stops by to read this story. I wanted to give you an even number.)
An Elemental Realist chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
With enough comic relief and action sequences to go around, this fanfiction leaves you with an even larger craving. I definitely enjoyed the descriptions down to the character interactions. They were humorous, but they managed to make me crack a smile.

This is called a Kingdom Hearts smile, and you've done well to get that from me. :)

Nice job, BRB.

An Elemental Realist chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
Oh, Pooh! Oh noes! T.T

...Great chapter. Pooh was unbearably cute, as usual, and Demyx wasn't lazy at all. XD I have to read more all ready.
An Elemental Realist chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
Oh my gosh! Demyx actually did something! OO Good job, Roxas!

Nice keyblade battle...once again... XD That was amazing. Pooh was hardly out of character, as well. Everything about this story is shockingly pure and adorable! The action never escapes from your fingers. There's plenty of honey to go around! _

An Elemental Realist chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
I had to read more, so I printed out a copy of this chapter and read it to bed. ...I couldn't sleep. I had the urge to read more.

Anyway, Axel and Roxas were quite enjoyable and the other organization members were spot on! Pooh's quotes were light but soothing. They made me smile, as they usually do.

Oh, and I loved the story so far! That's the best part! It's actually original! There's absolutely no bleeding yaoi...or that dreaded yuri. (Or, whatever it is that they call it). Originality usually comes in various forms, and normally - it's hard to come across that.

I admire this alternate view of Roxas and Axel deeply. I can't wait to read more already!

An Elemental Realist chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
That was nice. You don't get too much love for the Winnie the Pooh here, and when you finally do - everything simply refreshing. It's like magic. The moment you open your heart to it, the more the sensation grows. You start to reflect on it - and then suddenly crave it.

...May I also add that Roxas was totally in character? _ Because he was. Pooh and Roxas - in fact.

Great work! I hope to read more soon.

Keys2theKingdom chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
0_0 Demyx was, useful?

Ha,at least he's not TOTALLY lazy...XD
Keys2theKingdom chapter 2 . 10/20/2009

Sora will SO kill the entire organization WAY early if they hurt Pooh!
Keys2theKingdom chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
AW! I never really got why Pooh's hated on so much, I though his world was kinda cute. (And Sora looks like CR) Although, making us get those stupid pages AGAIN was really gay.
BecauseHeroesNeverDie chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
Haha! I really enjoyed this chapter.
NinjaSheik chapter 7 . 8/20/2009
LOL! THAT WAS GREAT! BELIEVE IT~!
hintcoin chapter 7 . 8/20/2009
LOL. i only had to read the chapter title to know how much i'd be laughing to myself. you totally got dem-dem's personality (especially the bubble bath water part XD) and i wonder if xion's is gonna be like that too. total epicness, this chapter~

~Amaya
aradian nights chapter 7 . 8/20/2009
Yay for Emiri-Chan!

Ha ha _
BecauseHeroesNeverDie chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
It's over...NO!

Actually Merlin has a bed...It's in his library thing. I think.

:) I just loved this. Too cute. I almost cried...so close...

Demyx...flooded the...wow. He never ceases to amuse me.

Every one was just fine. I loved the way you wrote Merlin. Very accurate.