Reviews for Tiger's Spring
Laraqua chapter 34 . 3/15/2023
That's cute. I can only imagine what the Boatman wanted though... Shame we shall not find out! Unless Stalker 2's release reinspires you. *one can only hope*
Laraqua chapter 33 . 3/15/2023
Ooh, this one ties into the main story. Interesting.
Laraqua chapter 32 . 3/15/2023
Interesting notes with the gas. Very cool bit of added research for the realism. Love it! Shame this is the end of the line for the main story. Thanks for what you've done though!
Laraqua chapter 30 . 3/15/2023
Eh oh, those poor ecologists... You write very well, shame this is almost finished. Would love to hear more.
Laraqua chapter 23 . 3/14/2023
Very cool chapter that tidies up some loose ends and pushes forward into the future...
Laraqua chapter 18 . 3/8/2023
Eh oh! After such a nice gentle moment between ex-lovers, there's an ambush to hit them!
Laraqua chapter 17 . 3/8/2023
I love the twists with the spy lady and how she is the father of his child. It all adds some humanity to the story.
Laraqua chapter 15 . 3/7/2023
That's a lot of bloodsuckers! Keen to see what comes next.
Laraqua chapter 13 . 3/7/2023
Hehe, and finally we meet the player character! I love the overburdened backpack.
Laraqua chapter 7 . 3/6/2023
I'm guessing the woman he speaks of is the woman glimpsed earlier. Keen to see them meet!
Laraqua chapter 6 . 3/6/2023
I really hope he ends up visiting that fog-shrouded town. I'm very curious about it.
Laraqua chapter 5 . 3/6/2023
Ooh, I wonder why the mercs were hired to take out the rich people.

I hope he still gets paid...
Laraqua chapter 4 . 3/6/2023
This series of chapters gives me a real Witcher novel vibe. It's like a carefully woven group of short stories which really captures the vibe of the game.
Laraqua chapter 3 . 3/6/2023
Ooh a mystery!
Laraqua chapter 2 . 3/6/2023
Nice and simple run. I doubt all the rest of his will be so easy.