Reviews for Tiger's Spring
Laraqua chapter 1 . 3/6/2023
Very much captured the vibe of the conversations people would have in the pub.
Baslias Ballian chapter 2 . 6/9/2022
Reread it several times, too bad its canceled
BooPTheSn00t chapter 34 . 7/30/2020
dude, please continue this story. STALKER 2 is out and well I just want to this this finished. If you can't continue it since its been what? 4 years right? At least tell us how it ends and what happens to the character.

-Sovietplaytpus
RedCo chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
Why is this canceled?
BRING IT BACK!
This is one of the best fanfics I've ever seen, please, please continue it.
unnamedguy21 chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
Wait, this is canceled? Damn, man, this was some good stuff. But, you know, you gotta do what you gotta do. Yeah, excuse me, because I'm going to be a nozy cunt and ask, is there any particular reason you stopped writing this, or just general writer's block?
unnamedguy21 chapter 28 . 2/23/2017
Hmm, Sasha... Machine-gunner... Oh! You sly bastard, you, I see what you did there!
Guest chapter 34 . 1/14/2017
Just really good. Love the author. Read the story 3 times!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/3/2016
Now, I have played all the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Games and many of the mods for them. This story has to be the best I have ever read for the series. It has intrigue, mystery, plot and transitions from settings quite well.
Great work, I especially liked the yantar psy helmet recovery scene with the zombies!
Tim C chapter 34 . 10/21/2016
Excellent work and I hope you continue. It inspired me to repurchase the original game I enjoyed years ago, I hope it runs on Windows 10!
Frido chapter 33 . 4/20/2016
It's the best Stalker story I've read, hands down, and I've read quite a share of them. I really hope it's not the end of Tiger's and the others' experiences! Keep the words coming :-D
Rich chapter 33 . 3/6/2016
Really good story, hope you finish it, It'll be a waste if you don't.

I've started playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R again because of this and if or when you post an update I'll probably re-read the whole thing just for the fun of it, so please don't give up on this.
Advertisement chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
An excellent story that gives an interesting perspective on the zone. Very well thought out. I would certainly enjoy reading more of this story, and others by this author.
Ruven aka Lee chapter 33 . 6/12/2015
Nearly six years and still putting out chapters. I do enjoy your writing.
thorrible chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
god i love this story.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/30/2015
Interesting take on blowouts.
107 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »