Reviews for Tiger's Spring
Guest chapter 31 . 12/17/2014
The wikia says its spelt Degtyarev and not Degtyarov, but I think its unmistakable with his first name and choice of AK rifle. You somehow involved the main char of Call of Pripyat in this, brilliant! Also loved how Marked One and the series nicest escort missions was also mentioned.

Also I saw that little reference to the fallout New Vegas Service Rifle. Makes me wonder what other references I missed
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Loved every chapter, from start to finish, save Tiger' and Olga's 'love scene.' That was the only thing I didn't like. I felt as-if it didn't belong.
Bashing aside, hoping you continue this, as ch.26, if I remember, tells of what's to come.
BoxCannonMan chapter 32 . 8/23/2014
Even though I haven't actually played the STALKER series, this story pretty much show how it looks like. That, and character interactions.

Will still wait for that 403 update...
thorrible chapter 23 . 7/31/2014
great story
thorrible chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
a sabaton song eh nice
Guest chapter 32 . 6/30/2014
More please o.o
Guest chapter 19 . 5/4/2014
"Into the motherland the German army march"
Panzerkampf? Mein neger ;)
aaaaaaass1 chapter 31 . 4/16/2014
Sounds like fun times ahead for Tiger. I like the idea of Old Rostok, sounds like a very 'pleasant' place to end up. The inclusion of Degtyaryov was a welcome addition as well, and it was cool to see he's been operating as Sasha Machine-gunner. I can't remember off the top of my head, but I think Sasha Machine-gunner was an in-game NPC as well? Either way, cool.

Anyways, until next time.
Sadboi the Slouch God chapter 31 . 4/14/2014
Loved the touch with Wolfhound's USP, it really helped pull the story together
486kyle chapter 11 . 2/4/2014
See what you've made me do. Heard of 54R enfields before, but you got the idea in my head in a way that made it stick. :p
helicopter fists chapter 30 . 1/1/2014
Duh duh duh...WAR! HUH! What iiiis it GOOD for? The thought of stereotypical scientists going to war makes me chuckle...What with their...Battle Arithmetic. :

But naw, things are about to get ugly. And I BELIEVE I found that... Fallout reference, was it? #dandyTandi
Sadboi the Slouch God chapter 21 . 12/25/2013
I, honest to god, get shivers when ever I read this, it's that good! Update soon!
Whatshisface v.2 chapter 29 . 11/15/2013
...What happened to Tiger? 0_0

So...Zhenya becomes a leader of badass sniper ladies?...Not bad. ':I

As always, I'm left wanting MOAR.
aaaaaaass1 chapter 28 . 10/10/2013
Nice to see a new chapter, love this story. keep it up!
Sadboi the Slouch God chapter 28 . 10/10/2013
EPIC CLIFFHANGER! DUN DUN DUNNNNN! Things got a whole lot more complicated for Tiger after the swamps, he's working for the SSU (kinda), got Voronin on his back, he has Yevgeniya/Yevgeniy to worry about and has a price on his head... Shit be serious...
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »