Reviews for Tiger's Spring
Whatshisface v.2 chapter 24 . 8/1/2012
...Most. Disturbing. Cliffhanger. EVER. Damn you Chernobyl for creating hermaphrodites...And giving children butt-faces...Really...

I have been reading this story nonstop since chapter one yesterday, and I've finally caught up with everyone else! NOW, I can safely say that THIS is one of my top five favorite stories by far...The description and detail and...Just...It's so easy to paint a picture of the scenery in your head...And I LOVED the 'Scientific zombie' bit with Worm and his buddies! I love Tiger and his...Badass loner thing he has going on, and I gotta say, he keeps interesting company! Now I just gotta wait for the next update (which will hopefully be VERY soon) and see if Tiger's Trainees survive a day in the life of a Stalker! GOD I F%$ ING LOVE this story!

*has happy seizure and has an anuerysm of joy*

P.S. If Yvgeniy is having his/her...Err...Period...Methinks it'll be quite difficult to find a sterile tampon 'round these parts...Unless you'd be willing to risk your reputation and ask a certain money-grubbing trader...
The Pink Panzer chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
I was laughing over this very very hard. At first about the scientific guilt trip, but I just broke out laughing when they agreed he was a scientific zombie. Then you made me feel bad for Worm.

Class A story telling.
nikolai chapter 24 . 4/25/2012
Oh man. The cliff. My fingers. They hurt.

Keep on keepin' on.
Condor green chapter 24 . 4/23/2012
Ummmm wat?

Now I'm curious, I really want to find what the ending of this was about.

Cool chapter can't wait for the next one.
Advicepuppy chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Can't wait for more :D
Catfishwrap chapter 23 . 3/10/2012
Just re-read this story and caught up on updates. Love this rendition of STALKER, your writing is fantastic!
Janizary chapter 23 . 12/26/2011
Poor Yevgeniy. But it worked out for him in the end.
MoonMahn chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Are you close to finishing the next chapter? I cannot wait for the continuation of this kickass storyline.
Condor green chapter 22 . 7/8/2011
It's nice to see other people's interpretations of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R characters, where's Mole? He was in this story I think.

If Strelok was techinically a Monolith agent why did they try to kill him?

Hope to see more.

Condor
The Burdened Muse chapter 21 . 6/3/2011
Such a captivating chapter. I was literally sucked in, entrapped within this beautiful plot.

You sir, have my utmost respect, and a reader for the rest of your duration as an author.

May your mind be filled with ideas, and your inbox filled with reviews.

- The Burdened Muse.
Condor green chapter 21 . 6/2/2011
Damn cliffhangers.

Well I hopw everyone important made it out but it doesn't sound like it.

Nice chapter, can't wait for the next.
The Burdened Muse chapter 15 . 5/14/2011
This story is exquisite; an incredible literary work on this site. I applaud you on creating one of the most worth while S.T.A.L.K.E.R. stories to be available to those without knowledge of the Russian language.

Continue with your amazing work, good sir, and may your mind be filled with ideas, and your inbox filled with reviews.

- The Burdened Muse.
Condor green chapter 20 . 4/22/2011
I liked Hatchet in the game.

This is the best Stalker story I have ever seen hands down, this is just fantastic.

The characters that you have created and expanded upon are realistic, likeable and keep you emotionally invested in their survival and hardships, You have done a very good job with your characters. Is SouthPaw an NPC or game character?

I haven't met him yet.

Funny thing happened, I reread this story like 6 or so days ago and then went to browse around Shoujoai right afterwords.

I almost snapped my neck doing a doubletake when I saw a post you made like 2 years ago right after I had reread this...

I hope to see more.

Condor
von Rhettenstien chapter 19 . 4/11/2011
Nice chappy, hoping for another sometime soon. Though that may be out of the picture since its been so long since this chappy whent up. hope you're alright and the story isnt dead
FrontSideBus chapter 19 . 1/17/2011
What a fantastic story! I've only just found it and am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »