Reviews for Tiger's Spring
The Burdened Muse chapter 21 . 6/3/2011
Such a captivating chapter. I was literally sucked in, entrapped within this beautiful plot.

You sir, have my utmost respect, and a reader for the rest of your duration as an author.

May your mind be filled with ideas, and your inbox filled with reviews.

- The Burdened Muse.
Condor green chapter 21 . 6/2/2011
Damn cliffhangers.

Well I hopw everyone important made it out but it doesn't sound like it.

Nice chapter, can't wait for the next.
The Burdened Muse chapter 15 . 5/14/2011
This story is exquisite; an incredible literary work on this site. I applaud you on creating one of the most worth while S.T.A.L.K.E.R. stories to be available to those without knowledge of the Russian language.

Continue with your amazing work, good sir, and may your mind be filled with ideas, and your inbox filled with reviews.

- The Burdened Muse.
Condor green chapter 20 . 4/22/2011
I liked Hatchet in the game.

This is the best Stalker story I have ever seen hands down, this is just fantastic.

The characters that you have created and expanded upon are realistic, likeable and keep you emotionally invested in their survival and hardships, You have done a very good job with your characters. Is SouthPaw an NPC or game character?

I haven't met him yet.

Funny thing happened, I reread this story like 6 or so days ago and then went to browse around Shoujoai right afterwords.

I almost snapped my neck doing a doubletake when I saw a post you made like 2 years ago right after I had reread this...

I hope to see more.

Condor
von Rhettenstien chapter 19 . 4/11/2011
Nice chappy, hoping for another sometime soon. Though that may be out of the picture since its been so long since this chappy whent up. hope you're alright and the story isnt dead
FrontSideBus chapter 19 . 1/17/2011
What a fantastic story! I've only just found it and am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Fusebox chapter 19 . 12/13/2010
YES! I FUCKING LOVE SABATON! Excelent choice my friend, this story just went up a notch.
electro moonlight chapter 19 . 11/14/2010

lol
furandguns chapter 19 . 11/10/2010
Still loving the story!
Helios chapter 18 . 9/23/2010
Very well made story, your attention to details most writers just ignore is astounding. I hate to even mention that I visit this place, but do you hang out on the /k/ boards of 4chan? Your knowledge of weaponry is good enough that I suspect so, considering the fact that stalker is the only game that gets any respect on that board. If you want to find a good place to ever give any added shine to the stories, put up your writings on the /tg/ boards, it's one of the few places you can find good, honest critiques without everyone being a dick...usually.
Sanitel chapter 18 . 9/10/2010
Впечатляет...очень интересно написано.

Seriously, that's the best foreign S.T.A.L.K.E.R. story I've ever read. You've quite captured our spirit. And I can transform every nickname into russian, they all are believable. Since I'm Russian, be sure to send me a message, if you need some advice.
Zombie Overlord chapter 18 . 9/7/2010
This story is so amazing it boggles the mind. KEEP it up! I hope to more of this too good to true story. By the way are you going to mesh "Call of Pripyat" into this later, the game happens in August 2012 just a few months after "Shadow of Chernoybl" which starts in the beginning of May (5-05-2012). Hope to see the almighty awesomeness that is the "gauss rifle" later. :)
Drill-Pill chapter 18 . 7/10/2010
Was that a metro refremce? :)
richard9311 chapter 18 . 7/9/2010
Another great chapter! Keep it up.
Condor green chapter 18 . 7/8/2010