Reviews for Tiger's Spring
Tilt chapter 17 . 6/26/2010
Awesome story. You've captured the atmosphere of STALKER excellently. The plot is interesting and good with some decent twists. Tiger is a brilliant character and every other character is good. And I also love how you frequently make references to the games by including cannon characters, describing the artifacts and anomalies, and including key events such as the faction wars.

You've made an amazing story so far. Keep it up!
Fusebox chapter 17 . 6/16/2010
I must say, you sir have captured the atmosphere of STALKER perfectly! Tiger is a fantastic character whose exploits in the zone are a thrill to read. He's just so damn likable.

My only problem is the abundance of cannon characters. I don't mind a few but almost every "chapter" has involved them. While not a game killing problem, it does present possible issues with the story's own intigration into the overall lore.
Pizzle D chapter 17 . 6/11/2010
I love this story.

Strelok is definately my favorite character in the entire series... Probably because without him most of the key events wouldn't have happened.

But it seems like you have everybody in this story, and if they don't make an appearence they at least get a mentioning.

I hope to see more of this story and more Strelok.
von Rhettenstien chapter 17 . 6/8/2010
Very nice. Been a while since you last posted. Glad to see a new chappy. I always thought that the Space anomolies were a bit underwhelming in the series. I mean yeah, most people that wondered into them never came out, but at the same time there are very few of them and they only ever really tie into the story in a sence that you're getting something out of them. I always thought it would be a nice challenge to get pulled into them and try and find the way out
richard9311 chapter 17 . 6/1/2010
Another great chapter
furandguns chapter 17 . 6/1/2010
Great chapter. Love the detail, you don't run into many people in fiction that know about corrosive primers.
Drill-Pill chapter 17 . 6/1/2010
I love it when you read a story so well written you forget the fact that all you're really doing is staring at font. You've taken my imagination and my attention in a chokehold and simply will not let go untill you've finished this story. You have a fan :D
furandguns chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
I am really loving this story, I hope you continue writing it. Thanks for making my week! :P
richard9311 chapter 16 . 5/22/2010
I just read through the whole sixteen chapters and I must say, with all seriousness, that this is the best STALKER fic I have ever read. I really do hope you continue this!
The Grandiloquent Demagogue chapter 16 . 5/21/2010
An incredibly good chapter! Once again you are doing a fine one-man job of keeping STALKER fanfiction alive on . I like the intrigue- it's good to know that outside of the Zone, the great powers are actually expressing interest in it. Having special forces or intelligence operatives characters keeps things interesting. By the way, was the Belarusian refugee things inspired from this: . ?t1025423 ?
ed.guess chapter 16 . 4/18/2010
Brilliant fic. You've managed to capture the Zone's atmosphere perfectly.

The characters are full of life, and their interactions with each other and the environment smacks of simple reality rather than the product of one guy's imagination.

The fights are gritty and unforgiving, but not to the point where it tries your patience. It just reeks of another day in the Zone.

Perfect.

I love Tiger especially. He seems so real. His personality, actions and intentions fit together seamlessly to the point where I'm starting to wonder if you just took the detailed writings of a russian nomad, added mutants, a radar and just went with it.

Strelok is portrayed perfectly. The unstoppable force that can't have proper conversations. The guy with a backpack full to the point he can barely walk. Godlike in battle, but utterly forgettable otherwise :D

Eagerly awaiting chapter 17! I think I'll go play STALKER again.
VonRhettenstien chapter 16 . 4/13/2010
Nice chappy. The whole olga thing really caught me off guard, never thought to see her popping up in that way.
Revanunkown chapter 15 . 3/15/2010
Wow, this story is absolutely AMAZING! You have the best writing I have ever seen from any author on Fanfiction! Great plot :) and nice info, you must have done a lot of research. I can't wait for the next chapter hehehe
Rusty Knights Productions chapter 15 . 2/27/2010
Wow. just found this one today, and read all released chapters on one sitting. Very well-written and captivating story, you really have the atmosphere of the Zone right.

Waiting to see more. Keep up the great work.

-Knight 2
von Rhettenstien chapter 15 . 2/27/2010
nice chappy! But who are the new enemies that are invading the swamps? Strange that they speak english, and then the two kids... things are definately getting bizare.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »