Reviews for Tiger's Spring
Condor green chapter 20 . 4/22/2011
I liked Hatchet in the game.

This is the best Stalker story I have ever seen hands down, this is just fantastic.

The characters that you have created and expanded upon are realistic, likeable and keep you emotionally invested in their survival and hardships, You have done a very good job with your characters. Is SouthPaw an NPC or game character?

I haven't met him yet.

Funny thing happened, I reread this story like 6 or so days ago and then went to browse around Shoujoai right afterwords.

I almost snapped my neck doing a doubletake when I saw a post you made like 2 years ago right after I had reread this...

I hope to see more.

Condor
von Rhettenstien chapter 19 . 4/11/2011
Nice chappy, hoping for another sometime soon. Though that may be out of the picture since its been so long since this chappy whent up. hope you're alright and the story isnt dead
FrontSideBus chapter 19 . 1/17/2011
What a fantastic story! I've only just found it and am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Fusebox chapter 19 . 12/13/2010
YES! I FUCKING LOVE SABATON! Excelent choice my friend, this story just went up a notch.
electro moonlight chapter 19 . 11/14/2010

lol
furandguns chapter 19 . 11/10/2010
Still loving the story!
Helios chapter 18 . 9/23/2010
Very well made story, your attention to details most writers just ignore is astounding. I hate to even mention that I visit this place, but do you hang out on the /k/ boards of 4chan? Your knowledge of weaponry is good enough that I suspect so, considering the fact that stalker is the only game that gets any respect on that board. If you want to find a good place to ever give any added shine to the stories, put up your writings on the /tg/ boards, it's one of the few places you can find good, honest critiques without everyone being a dick...usually.
Sanitel chapter 18 . 9/10/2010
Впечатляет...очень интересно написано.

Seriously, that's the best foreign S.T.A.L.K.E.R. story I've ever read. You've quite captured our spirit. And I can transform every nickname into russian, they all are believable. Since I'm Russian, be sure to send me a message, if you need some advice.
Zombie Overlord chapter 18 . 9/7/2010
This story is so amazing it boggles the mind. KEEP it up! I hope to more of this too good to true story. By the way are you going to mesh "Call of Pripyat" into this later, the game happens in August 2012 just a few months after "Shadow of Chernoybl" which starts in the beginning of May (5-05-2012). Hope to see the almighty awesomeness that is the "gauss rifle" later. :)
Drill-Pill chapter 18 . 7/10/2010
Was that a metro refremce? :)
richard9311 chapter 18 . 7/9/2010
Another great chapter! Keep it up.
Condor green chapter 18 . 7/8/2010
Nice update.
furandguns chapter 18 . 7/8/2010
Whelp, it won't let me log in, but whatever. Great chapter, keep updating, it is definitely appreciated.

I love how you set Tiger up as pretty much a pacifist, and how well that works in the zone. Oh, and wow, mention of an SSG-82, a rifle most "gun guys" have never even heard of.
Xima chapter 16 . 6/30/2010
I've enjoyed this story quite heartily, but this chapter sticks out in particular. Aside from the general quality of the story, the good grasp on lore and geography, the fallible and believable characters and the meticulous care in making a good and believable world, this particular chapter really blew me away with the Sukhov and Cat and the Tree references.

I'm not sure of your nationality or interests, but just the fact that you knew those two bits of trivia really shows that you as an author put a lot of care into writing this story, and that wins you a lot of points.

And the Marked One makes me giggle every time he's mentioned. That crack about him just asking if anything was interesting in particular really had me laughing. Oh geeze, and the zombie scene. It baffles me how you managed to inject any humor at all into the STALKER universe, but you managed to do so with deft skill.

However, this is a review, though, so I suppose I'm honorbound to at least TRY and keep it from being nothing more than a great big pile of compliments. I suppose if I had anything to say that was negative, it'd be that your writer's voice is a bit spare on details. It works for the story, but it's kind of spotty at times. You seem to scrounge for adjectives when your characters are talking, for instance. "The left-handed stalker scratched his chin", for example. Naturally that's a tricky affair, though, so I can't really fault you for that.

You seem to have a habit of keeping your character descriptions to a bit of a minimum altogether, though. Readers are like goldfish, insofar as they have short attention spans. They need to be reminded what people look like from time to time. More or less everyone save Tiger had precisely one physical run-down, and that was all, and you were just going from memory from then-on. I can't even remember what Olga's hair color is, for instance, much less any of Southpaw's defining features.

In summation, though, I can safely say this: great story, great atmosphere, great characters, write more. You got fave'd.
Tilt chapter 17 . 6/26/2010
Awesome story. You've captured the atmosphere of STALKER excellently. The plot is interesting and good with some decent twists. Tiger is a brilliant character and every other character is good. And I also love how you frequently make references to the games by including cannon characters, describing the artifacts and anomalies, and including key events such as the faction wars.

You've made an amazing story so far. Keep it up!
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »