Reviews for The Heart in the Song
allthatisevil chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I like it, I really like your story. made me smile :)
NotAVideoGirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
This is nice and sweet and good! What made me sad was this line:

"Brennan didn't believe in perfection beyond its scientific definitions, but she decided that if she were to pick one thing that could possibly fit the unrealistic, fantastical notions of perfection, it was this moment." because in reality, this didn't happen. The perfection that she doesn't believe in wasn't acheived, it was interrupted by Pam Nunan and Brennan never got to have this kind of moment of realization.
Brennanite47 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Awesome. I love how you brought back the whole hand-kissing thing from the beginning of season three. It's cool :)
crazycamera chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
ncei little story.. i hope Bones sings again as she was good!
MightyTemperance chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I really enjoyed this!

It's really really weird, though... my roommate has her iPod connected to our stereo, so we've been listening to Sinatra and weird rap and a little country all night. But then, literally thirty seconds after I started reading this fic, "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" came on. NO JOKE! Isn't that insanely weird? Honestly, I'm not making this up. It was SO weird. And my roommate was like, "Oh, I love this song!" and turned it up. How unlikely is that? Just thought I'd share that. And let me tell you, it enhanced the experience of reading it, truly. :)

Anyways, this was really cute. That was definitely one of my favorite scenes, and you captured the feelings really well. Awesome!
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Very cute! Loved imagining how this night could have turned out quite happy, instead of tragic like in cannon. And the Booth/Bones interactions were great. Very nice!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009