Reviews for Perfection is the Best Kind of Pain
xxkpxx chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
this was really good... I wished it was longer
SoRightItsWrong chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Oh wow! I am simply amazed with this wonderful story! Its just so heartbreakingly sad. But I can totally see why Casey is (or wants to be) perfect. I love this story! Hope to see more from you!

-Dezz
darnitsgann chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
ouuchh i was not expecting that ending...GOOD JOB! you have surprised me with the awesome writing style (that i know other people use but you do it well) and how it was bitter but sweet and i think was pretty in character ] god joob xD
Lanter chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
This is downbeat but very well written. Casey's drive for perfection is an aspect of her character that could become overwhelming if she didn't have so many grounding forces in her life. I like how you tapped into that.
WhenLighteningStrikes chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Oh man! This is like a deeper, alternative reality to the Disney LWD and it's very, very good!

I see you've brought your Camp Rock expertise here, with the 'Ten Things You Didn't Know...' (Which the CR fandom wins at even though barring a few -you included!-, it has a lot of non-writers) And it's wonderful because everyone who's seen LWD knows that Casey is a very, very flawed (and therefore real) character with her on/off feminism switch (and here with how she 'really, really hates Lizzie) and her constant need to be "perfect" ALWAYS (which you brought out perfectly here)

The fact that Derek is the first one to notice her cry (is not only canon!) is extremely sweet and the kiss was meltsome!

The ending is bittersweet cuz she's stuck in a Stepford Wife routine. But the saddest part it, she might actually like it.
XxSmilesosweetXx chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Wow. I find Casey to be really selfish in this fic.

It made me really sad, Which is a sign that a fic is really good ( When it conveys an emotion). I loved it. I hope you make one for Derek as well. )
LF7 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
That was.. depressing. Really depressing actually. kinda made me wanna cry.

Beautifully written though.