Reviews for Jack the Giant KillMeNow er
McFlyandTwinkies chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Or what about Alladin, Princess of the wild swans, Beauty and the beast, or the Emporers new cloths (please do this one eventually-Rons reaction would be price less.)
McFlyandTwinkies chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Do more ppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeee. I love these. There are still so many more to do like Goldilocks and the 3 bears, the swan princess, Thumblina, the Snow Queen (a favorite of mine)(, or the Little Mermaid (I believe Ron would love the growteseness of this one). You are really good at wrighting these characters.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
As hilarious as the MST3K style of these stories is, I actually want to thank you for inspiring me to look at these stories from a different angle. I'm now wondering if Jack and the Beanstalk was originally intended as a warning against the power of the church. Depending on when it was written, I could see the question of ownership of the giant's treasures as a denouncement of plenary indulgences. Isn't analysis fun?
LunaNotLoony chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
These are brilliant and I couldn't stop laughing!
HybridsRose chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Haha, this is harilious!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
The bit about Hagrid cracked me up!
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
awesome! meltha, you're a great writer
MidnightReadingAddict chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Another fantastic story. Have you considered doing Beauty and the Beast or the Little Mermaid? Maybe even Goldilocks? The possibilities are endless...
Whip-Owl chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Hehe, these were all hillarious. I hope you make more.
Ziminar chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I truly enjoyed myself while reading those series of yours. I love the way you’ve respected each character thus making every “fairy-tale telling” believable. Definitely one of my favourite Harry Potter fanfics :)
wingswordsandmetaphors chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
These stories are hilarious.
katy chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I LOVED THAT! Do more, please!
SJlikeslists chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I'm still amazed at how well you have made this series fit into the context of the canon story. It just seamlessly works.
thegenuineimitation chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I just read your whole series and I thought it was hilarious and I really think you should do more if only for my amusement!
RedHal chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Like I said in CinderWhattheHella, MENTAL IMAGE! (This time with Hagrid).

I love these stories and how Ron overthinks things where it's usually Hermione doing the overthinking.