Reviews for Ave Maria
xxTigerAvatarxx chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
D: This was so sad… but wonderful all the same
Flayne chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Nah, this is too sad...*sniff*
Zenna95 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Uwaa... You've actually got me in tears... I'm gonna try and write something beyond fangirlishness anyway, though... *takes a deep breath, shoves away the insane part of her mind, and starts typing*

This was really well-written. You've got Alfons's mind perfectly captured here, as well as (I think, as far as you can in this story) Ed's.

/normal, author-y words

Augh... why did Alfons have to die in the end? *beats head on desk*
Xandra chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Wow... This left me speechless. Very well done
BrokenBloodDrops chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Oh dear. How breathtakingly... beautiful.
SparklySparkles chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Honestly? One of the best fanfics I've ever read. This was so beautiful. Amazing.
Innocent Sinner in Hell chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
so sad. but so good. I loved every word. I teared up a bit at the end, and no story has ever made me cry. Not one bit.

Amazing. Passionate, and well thought out. Kudos.

~Hana-chan
The Yaoi Alchemist1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
that was so beautifully writen i loved every word of it!
iloveicecream chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
OMG! loved the fic! PLZ! write more!
blueblood1d2 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I can't stop the tears right now...So sad! We all miss you Alfons!

RIP

Alfons Heidrich

We will never forgetv you...
Charlien chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Kristie! What.. wah.. I’m speechless, dazed..

There’s been some time since I’ve heard from you, and suddenly I noticed this in a mere coincidence! You evil, cute thing… T_T

I want to really hug you.

This was so beautiful that I was close to start crying. It reflected Alfons’ feelings so well, poetically, the mix of all the loving, contrast of happy and sad, hope fading but still remaining. Alfons and Edward’s relationship is both so beautiful and twisted.

Sometimes we both feel a little like Alfons, don’t we? That’s one of the many things we have in common. Remember we talked about that once? xD

Kristie, I miss you a lot! Thank you so much for writing this thinking of me. I’m honored to have this dedicated to me. Please mail me soon when you got time!

*Hearts and hugs*